Harris: Poll Shows Kratovil In Seriou...

Harris: Poll Shows Kratovil In Serious Trouble

There are 3 comments on the www.daggerpress.com story from Dec 20, 2009, titled Harris: Poll Shows Kratovil In Serious Trouble. In it, www.daggerpress.com reports that:

Written by Aaron Cahall Filed Under The Dirt on November 30, 2009 Rep. Frank Kratovil trails Andy Harris in a recent poll of likely First District voters in next year's election-according to Harris, at least.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.daggerpress.com.

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2009
This "poll" is old news and was widely discredited by the Sun, Post, etc. The poll was bought and paid for by the Harris camp, using a Republican polling company. Only 300 people were included and there was a high margin of error. The poll also didn't say where the people came from-- eastern shore or western shore part of the 1st district. Harris carried western shore but lost eastern shore to Kratovil in the last election.
Richard J Shaker

Annapolis, MD

#8 Mar 6, 2010
I expect Kratovil to lsoe because who would vote for him. Not those who oppose the Obama agenda. They would vote for Harris. But folks like me, who are inspried by Obama, will not vote for the man who is implemeting the Demint strategy to destory Obama by defeating him on health care.

Stevensville, MD

#9 Apr 1, 2010
Star Democrat says his vote on healthcare won't hurt him with Democrats. Wrong as usual Dems like me won't vote for a Bluedog Dem.. I understand that the Star Dem is also enabling County Council in their attempt to run Public Schools in Talbot County. The 35th richest county in America with the lowest paid teachers in Maryland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Gilchrest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Push to address climate change (Feb '13) Mar '13 Kahoki 63
News U.S. carbon tax could halve deficit in 10 years (Oct '12) Oct '12 SIR LANCELOT 17
News Kratovil bolsters independent reputation (Mar '10) Apr '10 Mia 4
News Pollution battle reaches a boil (Mar '10) Mar '10 ActiveForPeace 1
News Harris to Announce Candidacy on Tuesday (Feb '10) Feb '10 clyde 1
News Chesapeake advocates send Obama restoration plan (Jan '10) Jan '10 thinking free 2
News Dark horse races to watch in 2010 (Jul '09) Jul '09 brown out 2
More from around the web