Obama impeachment bill introduced in Congress

There are 20 comments on the 1450 WILM NEWSRADIO story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Obama impeachment bill introduced in Congress. In it, 1450 WILM NEWSRADIO reports that:

Rep. Walter Jones Jr. has introduced a resolution declaring that should the president use offensive military force without authorization of Congress that would be 'an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.' Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 1450 WILM NEWSRADIO.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Can we earmark Panetta in on the deal?
Odumbas s Policies

Newburg, PA

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Throw him out!!!
Odumbas s Policies

Newburg, PA

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Holder,Pelosi,Biden,Debbie Whatamanshits also.
Odumbas s Policies

Newburg, PA

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Forgot Maxine Watters.
Impeach After Re-Election

San Diego, CA

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Hold off the impeachment until after Obama is re-elected!!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Mr. goofball Rep. Walter Jones Jr. should realize that you change the Constitution by amendment, not congressional sniping.

He should understand that legal terms have legal meanings, and if he wishes to alter the meaning of 'hogh crimes' he is actually amending the constitution.

How about a bill making GREED a high crime, bye Romney... Or sluttery a high crime, bye Newt... or insanity a high misdemeanor, bye ...Dr. Paul; ...or religious bigotry, bye Santorum.

It is easy to cheat by making up new rules; but it is not a legal winning philosophy to change the meanings of words.

Suppose I changed dissident to crazy; I'd send Paul to a gulag.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
Mr. goofball Rep. Walter Jones Jr. should realize that you change the Constitution by amendment, not congressional sniping.
He should understand that legal terms have legal meanings, and if he wishes to alter the meaning of 'hogh crimes' he is actually amending the constitution.
How about a bill making GREED a high crime, bye Romney... Or sluttery a high crime, bye Newt... or insanity a high misdemeanor, bye ...Dr. Paul; ...or religious bigotry, bye Santorum.
It is easy to cheat by making up new rules; but it is not a legal winning philosophy to change the meanings of words.
Obama LIED and MISREPRESENTED to the American people the cost on Obamacare.
He should be impeached for that alone, anything else would be a bonus for the American people.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#8 Mar 12, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama LIED and MISREPRESENTED to the American people the cost on Obamacare.
He should be impeached for that alone, anything else would be a bonus for the American people.
Says you. What is the cost of not having it...what is the specific lie?

The compromises forced by the GOP refusal to vote make the national health care more closely "GOP-care." than 'Obama-care.'

You should, then, impeach the cngress that passed it.

Are all you phony 'right wingers' total morons?

Get real.
D Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#9 Mar 12, 2012
IMPEACH THE BASTARD FOR:

- being an illegal African warlord
- sedition
- corruption
- being anti-American
- being an islamofascist
- aiding and giving comfort to the enemy
- incompetence
- being a racist

Then fumigate the White House from bottom to top.

HAPPY EASTER
Cracker

Festus, MO

#10 Mar 12, 2012
Treason : Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders within the United States !

A study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that illegal immigration now costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year.
http://www.illegalimmigrationstatistics.org/i...

It's about dam time something is being done . Between these liberals and unions, they're messing sh_t up .

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#11 Mar 12, 2012
Cracker wrote:
Treason : Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders within the United States !
A study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that illegal immigration now costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year.
http://www.illegalimmigrationstatistics.org/i...
It's about dam time something is being done . Between these liberals and unions, they're messing sh_t up .
I agree, but you must blame the whole "permenant government" including Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama.

The illegal aliens have lowered our standard of living; which is just what Corporate America wanted.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#12 Mar 12, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The compromises forced by the GOP refusal to vote make the national health care more closely "GOP-care." than 'Obama-care.'
You should, then, impeach the cngress that passed it.
Are all you phony 'right wingers' total morons?
Get real.
Go back and read how Nancy Pelosi buried costs to make Obamacare look cheaper than it was. One noteworthy moment is when the head of the Congressional Budget Office went before Congress to testify on the cost. If you know how CBO has to score a program, you could see why he was resentful that day, forced to hide the rigged numbers. It more compelling because he is a known Democrat.
If you weren't aware of this, change your news sources.
When Joe Wilson shouted to Obama, You lie, Joe Wilson was right.
A few weeks ago it was announced Obamacare "underestimated" the costs by $100 billion already. Imagine that.
I would be perfectly pleased to impeach everyone in Congress who voted for Obamacare.
Then I would move on to impeach left wing judges sitting on the bench.
Oliv

Germany

#13 Mar 12, 2012
all these your global war criminals and mass murderers: bush, clintons, obama and the rest of this scum should be impeached. It is the same global scum and trash. It is problem with your primitive, brainless heads that you vote it. You will get a real punishment for all your crimes.
reality

Dayton, OH

#14 Mar 12, 2012
Impeach After Re-Election wrote:
Hold off the impeachment until after Obama is re-elected!!
And as a result, get Biden and four years of non-stop global-scale gaffs?

No, thank you.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#15 Mar 12, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
Bill,

Did you watch the Congressional hearing? Did you even see Panetta come out and say that they answer to international bodies and based on international approval by the UN or NATO that they (the pentagon) would wage war in Syria without Congressional approval? And then say that they would come to Congress after the fact to see how they would need to proceed?

These acts by this administration is a violation to the constitution. The same style of violation when Bush was in charge and the Dems were screaming for impeachment (and rightfully so).

Who has the authority to declare war? According to the constitution, that is Congress and only Congress.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#16 Mar 12, 2012
More waste of time from the "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs" Boehner led House.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#17 Mar 12, 2012
I have to agree, this is worthwhile. It would be helpful in the event of an attack on Iran if we could then impeach Obama for helping Israel to carry it out.

We must reign in the warmongering powers of our Presidents. Not JUST Obama, but all of them to come.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#18 Mar 12, 2012
D Vindice wrote:
IMPEACH THE BASTARD FOR:
- being an illegal African warlord
- sedition
- corruption
- being anti-American
- being an islamofascist
- aiding and giving comfort to the enemy
- incompetence
- being a racist
Then fumigate the White House from bottom to top.
HAPPY EASTER
Impeach yourself for racism, dishonesty, propaganda, and partisan idiocy. Then impeach the Pope, from whom you presumably take orders.
Reality

Bellows Falls, VT

#19 Mar 12, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
yah that must be why all those GOPcandidates are campaigning on repealing it?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2012/02/28/w...

"For the years in which the two exchange budgets overlap—2014 through 2021—the White House states that it expects to spend $111 billion more in its new budget than it projected a year ago. In 2021 alone, the difference between the two budgets is almost $20 billion, implying that exchange spending will be up by over $200 billion in the decade following 2021."

But whats 111 BILLION between friends.
scout

Oakland, CA

#20 Mar 12, 2012
How is it that the Constitution can so TOTALLY be ignored?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walter Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cherokee, Lumbee argue over recognition bill (Apr '07) Sat STEVEN DUYUKDV 969
News Republicans prepare to pass Homeland Security f... Feb '15 John McCharlie 3
News Saudi Role in 9/11 Returns to Spotlight in Wash... Jan '15 DemocracyFirst 1
News Boehner battle sets up another bust Jan '15 Lamer 6
News Marine commandant faces new questions (Oct '14) Oct '14 barefoot2626 35
News Rand Paul in NC to help Tillis (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 7
News House Republicans Stress Concerns Over Bergdahl... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Captain Yesterday 24
More from around the web