Fishing industry feels loss of Frank'...

Fishing industry feels loss of Frank's retirement

There are 80 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Dec 3, 2011, titled Fishing industry feels loss of Frank's retirement. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

File - In this Feb. 24, 2010 file photo, Art Smith, left, talks to U.S. Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., during the United We Fish rally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#64 Dec 5, 2011
Socialist State wrote:
<quoted text>The right isn't the only party who has attacked people on sexual issues. can't have it both ways now.
What you talking about. That is Karl Roves favorite ploy. Look what he just did to Cain.
Socialist State

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#65 Dec 5, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>What you talking about. That is Karl Roves favorite ploy. Look what he just did to Cain.
I guess you missed the strike zone on that post.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#66 Dec 5, 2011
Socialist State wrote:
I thought barney didn't like the smell of fish!! LOL.
I haven't heard the tuna reference since junior high school.
I must be old.
Epsilon 5

Lexington, KY

#67 Dec 5, 2011
Far out at sea, on a boat, with Bwaney Fwank eyeing your ass. Hmmmm...sounds kind of scarey. Those sailors may be losing a feel more than feeling a loss.

What did Barney do for fishermen? Buy sub-prime loan-financed fishing boats for every deadbeat, loser and crook who could say "I'd like to fish"?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#68 Dec 5, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
Why couldn't he have just done like Charlie Rangel, cheated on his taxes, why did he have to ruin the entire housing industry / global economy?
Don't worry, banks never lent money to broken down double wide owners, they know you keep the economy going.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#69 Dec 5, 2011
Socialist State wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you missed the strike zone on that post.
No, teabaggers like you are too stupid to understand the Karl Rove brand of politics.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#70 Dec 5, 2011
Barney Frank was as crooked and as stupid as Jon Corzine.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#71 Dec 5, 2011
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, banks never lent money to broken down double wide owners, they know you keep the economy going.
I don't deal with banks, I keep mine in a coffee can buried in the yard...maxwell house cans work the best.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#72 Dec 5, 2011
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, banks never lent money to broken down double wide owners, they know you keep the economy going.
Obama voters OMG funny
Seattle welfare recipient lives in million-dollar home
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/seattle-...

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#73 Dec 5, 2011
Socialist State wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you missed the strike zone on that post.
That is because I threw for a touch down. Damn are you dumb. The only kid in school who showed up for football practice with a catchers mitt.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#74 Dec 5, 2011
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard the tuna reference since junior high school.
I must be old.
His wife does not know about deuce, or soap. There is just something about trash cans behind sea food restaurants that has always turned him on. It reminds him of mom.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#75 Dec 5, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deal with banks, I keep mine in a coffee can buried in the yard...maxwell house cans work the best.
If it is Maxwell House Columbian coffee I hope you checked the can for docoments.

Since: Oct 08

Monroe, GA

#76 Dec 5, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>If it is Maxwell House Columbian coffee I hope you checked the can for docoments.
No documents, only a few girl scout thin mints.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#77 Dec 5, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama voters OMG funny
Seattle welfare recipient lives in million-dollar home
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/seattle-...
OMG are you stupid. There are no million dollar doublewides. Get a new home shooled GED in remedial reading.
brad

Manchester, CT

#78 Dec 5, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
No documents, only a few girl scout thin mints.
Can't find Samoas in there cause thats not PC.
Now they're called Carmel DeLites.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#79 Dec 5, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
No documents, only a few girl scout thin mints.
How long do those last buried in the back yard?
Socialist State

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#80 Dec 6, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>That is because I threw for a touch down. Damn are you dumb. The only kid in school who showed up for football practice with a catchers mitt.
No reason to get snotty about it. I was the one who brought the sport analogy into the post, so it was you that brought the football to the baseball game.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#81 Dec 6, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>How long do those last buried in the back yard?
Not long, the possums must smellum and digum up, everytime I feel the urge for one, the whole yard is dug up by somebody or something, I hope they are looking for my cookies and not my money buried in the coffee cans.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#82 Dec 6, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Not long, the possums must smellum and digum up, everytime I feel the urge for one, the whole yard is dug up by somebody or something, I hope they are looking for my cookies and not my money buried in the coffee cans.
I don't want to make you nervous or anything but the gophers down the street just bought a new Cadillac.

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#83 Dec 7, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to make you nervous or anything but the gophers down the street just bought a new Cadillac.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this nut really does keep his lil money buried in a rusted can in his yard. What a bumpkin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walter Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cherokee, Lumbee argue over recognition bill (Apr '07) Apr '17 Normandie Kent 992
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... Mar '17 Lottery Traitors 176
News Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney, ... Mar '17 Chilli J 33
News 2 Republicans join Democratic effort demanding ... Mar '17 Chilli J 76
News Party Unity? Trump faces criticism from Gop ran... Feb '17 YouDidntBuildThat 6
News It's time for an independent commission on Russ... Feb '17 Cheech the Conser... 9
News Abbreviated Pundit Round-up:'Draining the swamp... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Putz Pence Swamp 1
More from around the web