Five fellow inmates beat ex-Border Patrol agent

Feb 7, 2007 Read more: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 38
WASHINGTON -- One of two Border Patrol agents sentenced to a decade in federal prison for the shooting of a Mexican drug smuggler in Texas was beaten by five fellow inmates at a medium-security prison in Yazoo ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2007
richard wrote:
<quoted text> Very well said Pancho,I see you are a man who knows the true history of the Americas.Someone needs to re-write the history of America,not the propaganda and white wash books they teach with in schools.
I know I'm reading "true history" when it includes no villians, protagonists, foreshadowing, or point of view. History should be just a 360 degree view of facts placed into perspective.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#22 Feb 11, 2007
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a time machine, travel back to 1848, and perhaps then someone will listen to your speech about how Mexicans should be United States citizens.
Mexico City is built on the ruins of the Aztec Empire, which your grandfathers destroyed. Research into the history of *any* nation (America, Mexico, France, China, Egypt) and you will read stories people displacing other people. This is nothing specific to America. The same goes for slavery.
Ask yourself what the United States has today and which Mexico lacks. When you figure out what that is, then go back to Mexico and encourage your people to start a real revolution. There is no room for you guys here.
How about 2007....many years have passed since the Free Trade Agreement and the United States are still denying Mexican Trucks to travel into the interior of the United States, but Mexico allows U.S. trucks in their territory. Mexico and Latin American countries are in the shape that they are in because the United States continues to dictate to them by and through the CIA as to what they can do and what they can not do....in essence continuing to make the rich man richer and the poor man poorer.......as I said get your pale face out of the sand John Mayberry. Only idiots like you would think of a time machine for a response instead of owning up to the facts and your hypocrisy. America is the greatest nation on earth and it will continue to be, but America can come up with a Just and Truthful Immigration Reform and make things right for Mexicans whose land(s) were taken from them. America would be even greater if we would, you, me and the rest of us, tell Washington ENOUGH....this country is a country by the People and for the People and we Americans have a conscience. What we have done to Native Americans (including Native Mexican Americans) needs to be repaired. No one is asking for reparations....just the same right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness enjoyed by all Americans. By the way, I am Native (Mexican because of the Spaniard intervention) American.....from the Aztec nations and I am not proud of what the Spaniards have done to the Western Hemisphere. My grandmother who was a Taraumara indian would tell us of how Taraumaras used to migrate to Colorado in the summer and to Chichuahua in the winter, but because of the American invasion of Mexico in 1845-1848 they were no longer allowed in their own land. John, this is the place you can start singing your hypocritical song...This land is my land, this land is your land from California to the New York Island or acknowledge that we the People should cuase changes in Washington so that displaced Native Mexican Americans can once again enjoy their land. What do you say, John Mayberry? And, John why don't you go back across the massive ocean you came from and beg the United Kingdom to allow you to stay in the real land that belongs to you!!!!!!
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#23 Feb 11, 2007
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if we give you unhappy revolutionaries, Washington, Oregon, California, and New Mexico,- and it is ALL yours. You get no support or connection with the rest of the nation.
Illegals caught crossing the border may be shot, and will be treated the same as Mexico. They will get long jail sentences with no provisions - you kin will have to provide you with food, medicine, etc. until you jail sentence is over.
You can implement any style of government you wish, but if you step on America's toes, you risk becoming extinct.
You think America is so bad - YOU do better, cry baby.
If Mexico was to get back the part that you mention, Mexico would not need anything from you. You have taken Oil and Gold and more. The states you mentioned are self sustaining. No one is asking for the land back...what is being discussed is that Mexicans be allowed to live and work in the the states that were taken from them and/or true and just immigration reform. I am not for illegal immigration, but immigration is driven by supply and demand....conservative business owners want workers that will work for less than livable wages and so they are the true drivers of illegal immigration.

I am more American than you are because I speak the truth...you hide your behind dreams of revolution. There is no need to fire any shots and kill anybody as you suggest, just do the true and just thing. If all the undocumented people living in America today were to get deported tomorrow....American would fall by Tuesday, because there would be no more willing hands to do the jobs you are unwilling to do. Get it?
On the other hand, you probably don't get it.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#24 Feb 11, 2007
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Caca grande'
Exactly what you dish out...goes right along with your head in the sand mentality. Let me see, what do you call it, Caca Grande de Toro....Bull S... is what your brains appear to be made of.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#25 Feb 11, 2007
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>What more reparations? Money money money.
No Jimmy not more reparations....just a true and just immigration policy that allows Mexicans to live and work in land that was unjustly taken from them...to recognize that Mexcians are Native Americans....because they are.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#26 Feb 11, 2007
So if we go by your terms...all those ellis island immigrants that were WOP(s)(Without Papers) are also illegal...also illegal....also illegal. I am not being an advocate for illegal immigration...I am an advocate for a just immigration reform. I am an American and come from a family with roots in San Antonio, Texas....before Texas was taken from Mexico.
south jersey wrote:
<quoted text>Pancho, please remember one thing - an illegal alien is an illegal alien is an illegal alien is an illegal alien....furthermore, people are people wherever you go, so why did you choose here??? The natives of America are the various tribes of Native American Indians, not one tribe was called or considered of Spanish dissent, and furher, if one was, what was it?? Besides, when rules were implemented, obviously, you had to follow rules so that you did not bring on self-destructive problems. I feel it is counter-productive to further this conversation. Adios.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#27 Feb 11, 2007
Sure, John Mayberry....you are the type of historian like Fox News who say their news and/or history is fair an balanced. The truth is that history is written by the oppressor not the oppressed and there is nothing in history that is fair an balanced. On the contrary, history is unfair and unbalanced. The villains are the oppressors, the protagonists are equal, etc., etc. Come on John, at least take a good look where we were and/or are wrong and work for fair and balanced change.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm reading "true history" when it includes no villians, protagonists, foreshadowing, or point of view. History should be just a 360 degree view of facts placed into perspective.
John

United States

#28 Feb 12, 2007
Pancho Pantera wrote:
<quoted text>
... Mexico and Latin American countries are in the shape that they are in because the United States continues to dictate to them by and through the CIA as to what they can do and what they can not do....in essence continuing to make the rich man richer and the poor man poorer.......as I said get your pale face out of the sand John Mayberry.
Wrong. It's actually extraterrestrials who pull the strings on your puppet government. Havn't you seen the documentaries on the Discovery Channel which clearly show the flying soucers hovering above Mexico City?
Pancho Pantera wrote:
...What we have done to Native Americans (including Native Mexican Americans) needs to be repaired. No one is asking for reparations....just the same right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness enjoyed by all Americans....
It is not America's responsibility to provide Mexicans with anything. The Che Guevara revolution stops at Mexico's northern border.
Pancho Pantera wrote:
My grandmother who was a Taraumara indian would tell us of how Taraumaras used to migrate to Colorado in the summer and to Chichuahua in the winter, but because of the American invasion of Mexico in 1845-1848 they were no longer allowed in their own land.
So what specifically are you asking for; the right to migrate across America with herds of wild buffalo?
Pancho Pantera wrote:
And, John why don't you go back across the massive ocean you came from and beg the United Kingdom to allow you to stay in the real land that belongs to you!!!!!!
Actually, my heritage is Irish, Dutch, French and Native American. I don't feel obliged to go to Europe, becuase I don't consider it to be my real land. The concept of "real land" is something only you believe in. Pancho, I really don't think it's a good idea for Mexicans of your mindset to immigrate to America. It is a totally different culture here.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#29 Feb 12, 2007
I did not migrate here, my family has been here since before you'all commenced your expedition from persecution to persecute and prosecute....you migrated here....your stole and you stole and continue to steal....you are the illegal ones and you should swim back from where you came from. I knew you must be related to Bill O'Reilly....you and him think alike. Keep watching your cartoons from the Discovery Channel and you will soon discover that you are no longer a majority, then you will find yourself crying for Dublin and where ever else your kin came from and certainly not America.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It's actually extraterrestrials who pull the strings on your puppet government. Havn't you seen the documentaries on the Discovery Channel which clearly show the flying soucers hovering above Mexico City?
<quoted text>
It is not America's responsibility to provide Mexicans with anything. The Che Guevara revolution stops at Mexico's northern border. ITS AMERICA'S RESPONSIBILITY TO UNJUSTLY TAKE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
AS IT HAS TAKEN FROM MEXICO...WHY DOESN'T AMERICA TAKE KUWAIT...WE FOUGHT TO LIBERATE IT AND WHY NOT TAKE IRAQ WE LIBERATED IT FROM YOUR FRIEND SADAM? BECAUSE IF WE TRIED TO TAKE IT THE WORLD WOULD POUNCE ON AMERICA LIKE IT HAS NEVER BE POUNCED BEFORE. BUT, WHEN MEXICO WAS ATTACKED BY THE GOOD OLD USA NO ONE CAME TO ITS RESCUE, EXCEPT 200 IRISH KIN FOLKS OF YOURS. tHEY SAW THE INJUSTICE AND THEY DIED TO TRY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. tHEY WOULD TURN OVER IN THEIR GRAVES IF THEY READ YOUR MENTALITY.
<quoted text>
So what specifically are you asking for; the right to migrate across America with herds of wild buffalo?
NO, THE RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, JUST LIKE YOU HAVE.
<quoted text>
Actually, my heritage is Irish, Dutch, French and Native American. I don't feel obliged to go to Europe, becuase I don't consider it to be my real land. The concept of "real land" is something only you believe in. Pancho, I really don't think it's a good idea for Mexicans of your mindset to immigrate to America. It is a totally different culture here.
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN HERE SINCE BEFORE YOU AND YOURS CAME HERE......AND NOW, WE ARE ALL AMERICANS. WE SHOULD BE UNITED AMERICANS AND WE SHOULD SOUND OFF AND SAY TO WASHINGTON, GIVE US BACK OUR COUNTRY OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE. MY AMERICA IS BETTER THAN YOU PAINT IT. MY MINDSET IS THAT WASHINGTON HAS TAKEN THE PEOPLE'S COUNTRY FROM THEM AND ITS TIME THAT EVERY POLITICIAN IN WASHINGTON GET THEIR WALKING PAPERS, SO THAT AMERICA CAN BE GREAT AGAIN. JOHNNY, MY BOY, STOP TALKING ABOUT TIME MACHINES, HERDS OF BUFFALO AND EXTRA TERRESTIAL ALIENS AND REALIZE THAT WE HAVE A BROKEN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM. THE DOOR IS WIDE OPEN FOR REAL TERRORIST TO COME HERE WITH STUDENT AND TRAVEL VISAS. WE CAN BUILT THE MODERN DAY IRON CURTAIN AKA THE TORTILLA CURTAIN AND REAL TERRORIST CONTINUE TO COME IN AND ONE DAY WE WILL ALL LIVE TO REGRET NOT CLOSING THAT DOOR.
John

United States

#30 Feb 13, 2007
Hello, my brother! Our Native American ancesters immigrated here to North America from Asia across the ice shelf during the last ice age. White people (I guess that's who your're referring to) have never been a majority in this world. That's OK, numbers are not what makes us strong.
Pancho Pantera wrote:
I did not migrate here, my family has been here since before you'all commenced your expedition from persecution to persecute and prosecute....you migrated here....your stole and you stole and continue to steal....you are the illegal ones and you should swim back from where you came from. I knew you must be related to Bill O'Reilly....you and him think alike. Keep watching your cartoons from the Discovery Channel and you will soon discover that you are no longer a majority, then you will find yourself crying for Dublin and where ever else your kin came from and certainly not America.
<quoted text>
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#31 Feb 13, 2007
At least we are now on Brotherlt terms.....I meant majority in the United States of America....white people are majority here and because of the majority other races herein are treated less than dignified.

God Bless you
John wrote:
Hello, my brother! Our Native American ancesters immigrated here to North America from Asia across the ice shelf during the last ice age. White people (I guess that's who your're referring to) have never been a majority in this world. That's OK, numbers are not what makes us strong.
<quoted text>
south jersey

Franklinville, NJ

#32 Feb 15, 2007
Hey Pancho, I don't see any of the Afro-Americans whose ancestors may have been slaves, but were GIVEN land for themselves, complaining TODAY or just telling a fellow AMERICAN - YOU OWE ME. As far as Mexicans go, your history to want is just that. Being proud of your heritage is something in all of us, and yet for people to continuously make demands based upon yesterdays people, just wake up to the reality that living today you weren't there and maybe you could just use the history of the last century. I don't recall many demands on American streets by Mexicans/or Hispanics/or illegal aliens complaining and whining in the past century. As a matter of fact, do you know of all the Irish turned back to Ireland while a famine was occurring? Do you know that Mexico and its people have blown the money we've given them and all the millions/billions we've forgiven in debt? Let's face it, you either weren't part of it or you went on with your own life. As far as cartoons, remember Quick Draw Mcgraw and his amigo with sombrero? Every time he was up to no good, his gold tooth glinted. But...there is good and bad in all people. All I can say is that I wouldn't turn to you for a constructive dialogue in TODAY'S WORLD. The past has predicated where we are today, but we have rules - you can't play the game if you don't play by the rules. Oh just rewrite them? But without partiality to cater. We're all different and yet we are a soverign nation that has helped and assisted everyone in the world in some way be it individuals, groups, or our government and yet have you seen it reciprocated? Further, to come to our country, all the while illegally, get paid way above the so-called slave wages - like $9,$15, and $20/hr under the table and to continuously break more laws from there is against the American way. First rule - register under the proper paper and wait your turn back in your own homeland. If not, suffer the consequences you brought on yourself. As far as Mexico goes, if you are so true to your 'people' why aren't you talking to them for constructive ways to make it better - there's a new president there, lots of jobs paying decent, no rules? As far as other countries citizens coming here illegally, there are a host of possible reasons why however, they broke the rules to come and or stay illegally - to that principle they will live in the so-called shadows. One broken law leads further. Here we are - tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Reform. What's not working? Sorry it wasn't advantageous to those people. It worked for many others, and they are happy campers. Whatever formalities and difficulties they are proud to be here. They're not whining, complaining and breaking laws left and right or looking for another angle.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#33 Feb 17, 2007
Hey South Jersey...just go find out about true history then comment. herein..........
....you________pendejo/baboso/ moran, unless you want to believe half truths.
south jersey wrote:
Hey Pancho, I don't see any of the Afro-Americans whose ancestors may have been slaves, but were GIVEN land for themselves, complaining TODAY or just telling a fellow AMERICAN - YOU OWE ME. As far as Mexicans go, your history to want is just that. Being proud of your heritage is something in all of us, and yet for people to continuously make demands based upon yesterdays people, just wake up to the reality that living today you weren't there and maybe you could just use the history of the last century. I don't recall many demands on American streets by Mexicans/or Hispanics/or illegal aliens complaining and whining in the past century. As a matter of fact, do you know of all the Irish turned back to Ireland while a famine was occurring? Do you know that Mexico and its people have blown the money we've given them and all the millions/billions we've forgiven in debt? Let's face it, you either weren't part of it or you went on with your own life. As far as cartoons, remember Quick Draw Mcgraw and his amigo with sombrero? Every time he was up to no good, his gold tooth glinted. But...there is good and bad in all people. All I can say is that I wouldn't turn to you for a constructive dialogue in TODAY'S WORLD. The past has predicated where we are today, but we have rules - you can't play the game if you don't play by the rules. Oh just rewrite them? But without partiality to cater. We're all different and yet we are a soverign nation that has helped and assisted everyone in the world in some way be it individuals, groups, or our government and yet have you seen it reciprocated? Further, to come to our country, all the while illegally, get paid way above the so-called slave wages - like $9,$15, and $20/hr under the table and to continuously break more laws from there is against the American way. First rule - register under the proper paper and wait your turn back in your own homeland. If not, suffer the consequences you brought on yourself. As far as Mexico goes, if you are so true to your 'people' why aren't you talking to them for constructive ways to make it better - there's a new president there, lots of jobs paying decent, no rules? As far as other countries citizens coming here illegally, there are a host of possible reasons why however, they broke the rules to come and or stay illegally - to that principle they will live in the so-called shadows. One broken law leads further. Here we are - tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Reform. What's not working? Sorry it wasn't advantageous to those people. It worked for many others, and they are happy campers. Whatever formalities and difficulties they are proud to be here. They're not whining, complaining and breaking laws left and right or looking for another angle.
south jersey

Franklinville, NJ

#34 Feb 18, 2007
Pancho Pantera wrote:
Hey South Jersey...just go find out about true history then comment. herein..........
....you________pendejo/baboso/ moran, unless you want to believe half truths.
<quoted text>
Pancho, as i previously stated, and by what you wrote, I wouldn't turn to you for a constructive dialogue especially with your vocabulary and Pancho Pantera's version.
Pancho Pantera

Belfast, ME

#35 Feb 19, 2007
Then don't be one if you don't want to be described as such!
south jersey

Franklinville, NJ

#36 Feb 20, 2007
Pancho Pantera wrote:
Then don't be one if you don't want to be described as such!
You obviously are...if you have anything more constructive(Ha,ha) or if this is your blog - totally away from the subject....go start your own as 'THE DECIDER' although you may have some competition. We'll see you with your posters PANTERA FOR......
south jersey

Wynnewood, PA

#39 Apr 15, 2007
Pancho Pantera wrote:
So if we go by your terms...all those ellis island immigrants that were WOP(s)(Without Papers) are also illegal...also illegal....also illegal. I am not being an advocate for illegal immigration...I am an advocate for a just immigration reform. I am an American and come from a family with roots in San Antonio, Texas....before Texas was taken from Mexico.
<quoted text>
Hey Pancho, in order to get through the gates of Ellis Island, you couldn't even have a fever blister - in order to prevent the further spread of whatever. As far as without papers, meant coming from their country without documentation, and upon passage and attempted entry....therefore, no one person who legally entered did have papers and went on to become naturalized through a relative and sponsor. We have our documents as proof....do you????? Ellis Island was the East Coast point of entry. Today, those opportunists who have decided to choose the illegal way or circumvent the law are carrying their own 'baggage' and not to be relieved of the weight by others left carrying the bag. Get it.
Caesar

Springfield, MO

#40 Apr 15, 2007
What do you expect criminals making deals with criminals while America succombs to be a third world cesspool! Ramos should have been honored for a job well done but as we see many now in Washington are traitors to the Constitution and We the people. Its going to get much worse people because not only is corruption rampant but America has turned from God. Let the Barbarians pour in! America is too interested in the Games to care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walter Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cherokee, Lumbee argue over recognition bill (Apr '07) Mar 28 sam smith 967
News Republicans prepare to pass Homeland Security f... Feb '15 John McCharlie 3
News Saudi Role in 9/11 Returns to Spotlight in Wash... Jan '15 DemocracyFirst 1
News Boehner battle sets up another bust Jan '15 Lamer 6
News Marine commandant faces new questions (Oct '14) Oct '14 barefoot2626 35
News Rand Paul in NC to help Tillis (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 7
News House Republicans Stress Concerns Over Bergdahl... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Captain Yesterday 24
More from around the web