New citizens

New citizens

There are 1 comment on the Windsock story from Jul 5, 2010, titled New citizens. In it, Windsock reports that:

When 19 people stood up Sunday, they were citizens of a variety of foreign countries; when they sat back down, they were Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Windsock.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#1 Jul 6, 2010
I wonder how they would respond to a massive sweep to give illegals amnesty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walter Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cherokee, Lumbee argue over recognition bill (Apr '07) Oct '16 No Trump 990
News Congress OKs year-end budget deal, sends to Obama (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News A journalistic failure: How the Kevin McCarthy ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Responsibility 5
News House lawmaker files motion to oust Boehner (Jul '15) Jul '15 xxxrayted 4
News No Fast Track: 44 Republicans are voting NO or ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News Korea veteran receives Purple Heart 64 years later (May '15) May '15 wRDEPT 1
News Republicans prepare to pass Homeland Security f... (Feb '15) Feb '15 John McCharlie 3
More from around the web