Richard Mazzucchi - Positive Point: O...

Richard Mazzucchi - Positive Point: Our wayward Wrong-way Wally

There are 11 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Aug 16, 2010, titled Richard Mazzucchi - Positive Point: Our wayward Wrong-way Wally. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

Richard Mazzucchi is a retired research engineer specializing in energy efficiency and renewable energy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Homer Schmidlap

AOL

#2 Aug 16, 2010
How much longer do we have to suffer this pompous, self-righteous, arrogant buffoon of a Mazzucchi?

Herger gets re-elected because he respects the wishes of those who vote for him! Wally Rocks!
Homer Schmidlap

AOL

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Sorry, I also left out that Mazzucchi is a Blow Hard. My apologies for the omission.
Homer Schmidlapdog

Los Molinos, CA

#4 Aug 16, 2010
I wish I could marry Wally Herger. Oh wait... now I can. Yay! We will honeymoon in Gerber in the trailer of the right honorable Tehama County resident Jim "the carpetbagger" Nielsen. Then we can start a family of real good ol' boys and raise em right!
Robert Red Bluff

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Homer Schmidlapdog wrote:
I wish I could marry Wally Herger. Oh wait... now I can. Yay! We will honeymoon in Gerber in the trailer of the right honorable Tehama County resident Jim "the carpetbagger" Nielsen. Then we can start a family of real good ol' boys and raise em right!
No offense, but you kind of sound like a complete idiot. Go take your medications and return to the computer after they kick in. Thank You
Robert Red Bluff

Los Molinos, CA

#6 Aug 16, 2010
I am sorry about the last post. I was just venting because I guess I am jealous.

I take it all back, you are right. God bless your union. There is nothing more beautiful then two conservative men in a state of matrimoney. I will send a gift to bless your marriage. Are you registered at Target? Or the Gerber mini-mart?
never again

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
Hergers introduction of a bill to repeal the
Health Care Reform which Herger voted against after
recieving $775,000 from the health care industry is
Boehners (Minority leader of the House)bill and
reflects only that Herger does what he is told. Herger notes high unemployment which began in 2006
as a result of Bush-Cheney-Herger failed fiscal
policy.Herger notes that small business's are
struggling as Herger voted against the Small
Business Stimulus Bill. There is apparently
absolutly no limit to Hergers incompetantcy.

Respectful effort

Chico, CA

#8 Aug 16, 2010
Speaking as a Conservative who has voted against Wally Herger since his vote for NAFTA/GATT and called his office daily to warn against his TARP 1 vote nearly two years ago this fall, I have no use for the scoundrel.
Letters that I write to his get the standard response almost identical of those I get from Boxer.

Mr. Mazzucchi, I agree with you 100% in regards to Bush's, "tax cuts" not on the basis that they were for the rich as you incorrectly claim, but that they were only DEFERRED tax payments. The deficits he created then would have a tax liability later. Taxes will rise in response to Bush's, "tax cuts" and his LIBERAL spending and LIBERAL programs.

However, and here's a rub, most Conservatives and a large portion of Republicans, if sensibly engaged would admit these things about Herger, and even more so with GW Bush. Indeed, most of us are sick of the whole Rush/Hannity cult. Do not disillusion yourself that Conservatives and Republicans don't understand that the choice of the lesser of two evils gets worse as we go on.

With that said, realistically we've come to a where it's time to blame it all on an old administration is dishonest. The current administration hasn't been working in a vacuum from even before Obama's inauguration. Since his financial advisers are from the same pool as the Bush administration's and the Bush/Obama economic strategies (borrowing to prosperity) are identical. It's a political ploy and in Obama's best interest to pass any blame off to Bush. As a supporter of Obama's it's in your best interests also.
Be aware that taxes will rise even more because of Obama's LIBERAL spending and LIBERAL programs..........If we can afford the effects of Bush's liberalism and Obama's liberalism remains to be seen, I very sincerely have my doubts.
Richard Mazzucchi wrote:
What is affordable to a millionaire congressman with gold plated health insurance benefits is far different from what is affordable to the average American family. Rather than take responsibility and pay the freight for personal health insurance the Republicans apparently feel that they should not be required to pay for their own health insurance while denying affordable and accessible coverage to others.
The many millionaire Democrats in office feel that they shouldn't pay for their extravagant healthcare either. "Affordable healthcare" for the rest of us also remains to be seen.
John Lingenfelter

AOL

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Homer Schmidlapdog wrote:
Let's see, Nielsen is running against whom in November? Oh, that's right, the Dems are so weak they couldn't find a candidate to run against him. In case you missed it, he thoroughly trounced another Republican who wasn't smart enough to know he didn't even live in the District!

If you bash Wally Herger enough, you might bring his margin of victory down to only 30 pts!
John Lingenfelter

Los Molinos, CA

#10 Aug 17, 2010
I did not mean to imply that Nielsen does not live in the trailer.... He really does.... trust me. He is not registered to vote in Yolo County... I swear!
Respectful effort

Chico, CA

#11 Aug 18, 2010
John Lingenfelter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bash Wally Herger enough, you might bring his margin of victory down to only 30 pts!
He won this last time with his smallest numbers and lowest support yet at 57% of the total vote.

Voted NO on regulating the subprime mortgage industry.(Nov 2007)

Voted NO on allowing stockholder voting on executive compensation.(Apr 2007)

Voted NO on letting shareholders vote on executive compensation.(Jul 2009)

Voted YES on restricting independent grassroots political committees.(Apr 2006)

Voted NO on campaign finance reform banning soft-money contributions.(Feb 2002)

Voted NO on allowing reimportation of prescription drugs.(Jul 2003)

Voted NO on requiring FISA warrants for wiretaps in US, but not abroad.(Mar 2008)

Voted YES on removing need for FISA warrant for wiretapping abroad.(Aug 2007)

Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant.(Sep 2006)

Voted YES on continuing intelligence gathering without civil oversight.(Apr 2006)

Voted YES on $167B over 10 years for farm price supports.(Oct 2001)

Wally Herger voted in favor of the $700B TARP bail-out.

Wally Herger voted in favor of the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug entitlement, adding an $8T unfunded entitlement to the national debt.

Voted for NAFTA/GATT-WTO breaking his promise to his constituents who overwhelmingly opposed this action.

Voted for, permanent most favored nation trading status for China, again stabbing his conservative base in the back.

Wally Herger is an incumbent who served in the same CONgress that has received the lowest approval scores in history.

Yeah, he may win another election or two....by then, it or he, won't matter much.
Pat Johnston

Stockton, CA

#12 Aug 30, 2010
John Lingenfelter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, Nielsen is running against whom in November? Oh, that's right, the Dems are so weak they couldn't find a candidate to run against him. In case you missed it, he thoroughly trounced another Republican who wasn't smart enough to know he didn't even live in the District!
Gee, I never thought I would agree with you on anmything, but you are right. Our dis-organized Democrats Central Committees of Northern California are weak and unorganized! That is why I don't waste my time attending them. They're just the liberal side and lap dogs of good ole' boys locally.

That's why I prefer to hang out with fellow troublemakers Don Bird and Barry Clausen. They are smart, well-researched, independent and committed patriots.

In case you haven't heard our nasty Embezzlyman Jim Nielson doesn't use garbage service or PGE at his home in Gerber. Can you imagine how filthy dirty that place is. No electricity, no garbage service, no water, no septic. I bet it's nicer than being in prison, which is where Nielson will eventually go.

Wow, that was so hard to prove! No wonder our fine DA Cohen and Sheriff Parker couldn't prove their case. No wonder the local media couldn't prove what a fraud and embezzler Nielson is. They would have to get off there duffs and drive to Green Waste and PGE and ask them for proof that Nielson domiciles (meaning sleeps, eats, kids attend school and literally live the majority of the time, not just owning property)in Gerber. It took 15 years to get rid of Sheriff Parker.

We're in no hurry, we have learned that getting rid of inbred, corrupt politicians take patience and time.

By the way, I sent the article and picture of ex- Tehama County counciler Melissa Jones picture of her exposed boob that was taken by one of the juveniles she was having sex with while counciling, to Nielson and Aanestead. No response! No outrage! What good God-fearing conservatives they are! No problem with perverts and child abusers working at the juvenile hall and yes, one of the men that routinely beat up and terrorized young girls in juvie still works there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wally Herger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Rep. Dreier announces plan to retire (Feb '12) Mar '12 torch 4
News Gloria Darlene Linch, Red Bluff: SmartMeters (Feb '11) Sep '11 Jeanne S 34
News Calif. rep. wants shared sacrifice in debt talks (Sep '11) Sep '11 lastoutlaw 10
News Herger in downtown Chico on Tuesday (Aug '11) Aug '11 Angry American 8
News Marijuana-legalization push gets voice on Capit... (Dec '10) Jul '11 roaddog 288
News House Republicans seek IRS probe of AARP (Mar '11) Jul '11 joey 37
News GOP calls for IRS probe of AARP (Apr '11) Jul '11 joey 2
More from around the web