Herger skipping Wednesday's debate in...

Herger skipping Wednesday's debate in Chico

There are 88 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Herger skipping Wednesday's debate in Chico. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Two days before a long-planned debate, Congressman Wally Herger's staff informed organizers he won't attend the Wednesday event in Chico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
welfare mart

Silverdale, WA

#92 Oct 13, 2010
Curtain Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
So if there are enough people like you out there, and unfortunately I think there are, We are stuck with Wally for a few more years.
Not if porky pig wins , and I think he's got a shot , besides I like Maggo in this one .
postmaster greg smith

Chico, CA

#93 Oct 13, 2010
i got fired from chico post office
please help me
Try Common Sense

Chico, CA

#94 Oct 13, 2010
"So if there are enough people like you out there, and unfortunately I think there are, We are stuck with Wally for a few more years. "
If Wally was a democrat taking SEIU money you'd be singing his praises.
Another reason why I'm no longer a liberal.
Brad

Oroville, CA

#95 Oct 13, 2010
TCS,

Weve won the arguement on this thread. The Democrats are calling their own candidate evil.(check above).
Environment and Health

AOL

#96 Oct 13, 2010
Ok,Buster202, Wally has backed out to the October 25 debate. Are there anymore schedulted, I mean before the election?
Dumb Voter

Chico, CA

#97 Oct 13, 2010
Curtain Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to get rid of the people who sustain this bad sytem, and I agree it is bad, you are going to have to vote for the lesser of two evils to get a few better people in office to make the changes, the worser of the two evils, like wally, certainly are not going to support such changes out of the goodness of their hearts.
Don't be so naive. There isn't a politician on this planet who gives a sh-it about our bad system. They are all getting rich off of it! Come on Curtain Rod, learn something about life will you?
Dumb Voter

Chico, CA

#98 Oct 13, 2010
Environment and Health wrote:
Ok,Buster202, Wally has backed out to the October 25 debate. Are there anymore schedulted, I mean before the election?
What are you asking Buster for? He couldn't walk three feet beyond his cut and paste computer before he would have major panic attacks and clusterphobia!
Environment and Health

AOL

#99 Oct 13, 2010
Reed apologizes and Herger still refuses to debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wally Herger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Rep. Dreier announces plan to retire (Feb '12) Mar '12 torch 4
News Gloria Darlene Linch, Red Bluff: SmartMeters (Feb '11) Sep '11 Jeanne S 34
News Calif. rep. wants shared sacrifice in debt talks (Sep '11) Sep '11 lastoutlaw 10
News Herger in downtown Chico on Tuesday (Aug '11) Aug '11 Angry American 8
News Marijuana-legalization push gets voice on Capit... (Dec '10) Jul '11 roaddog 288
News House Republicans seek IRS probe of AARP (Mar '11) Jul '11 joey 37
News GOP calls for IRS probe of AARP (Apr '11) Jul '11 joey 2
More from around the web