Goode, Perriello Debate in Danville

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Goode, Perriello Debate in Danville. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

With a week to go before the election, the two men vying for Virginia's Fifth Congressional seat held their final debate Tuesday in front of vitally important Southern voters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Shame On Goode

Free Union, VA

#1 Oct 29, 2008
I was at the debate last night. I am a Republican and must say Goode shames our Republican Party!! He is full of hot air, and IS out of touch with the simple people of his district. He has jumped parties until he hit the jackpot. He has stayed Republican because he uses us for our votes and our money. Goode is GREEDY and needs to go.

If you don't think he is greedy, then why, out of the 365 days a year, did he have a fundraising PARTY on 9/11/2008 across from Capitol Hill? He is UNPATRIOTIC AND GREEDY AND NEEDS TO GO!!

THE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE. ONLY YOUR LOYAL FOLLOWERS (THAT BLINDLY FOLLOW YOU) LIKE YOU.

I know why you have made false ads against Perriello, because you are afraid if he wins he will show the 5th District that you have not even done the MINIMUM of the work you were supposed to do!!

Shame on you for your 9/11 party and shame on you for deliberately darkening Tom Perriello's face, and saying that he is a New York lawyer (another false statement)

We are not scared of Tom Perriello.

We NEED TOM PERRIELLO!!

Shameongoode.com & "GREEDY GOODE" on youtube
CGal

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 29, 2008
We need Goode before we need that damn yankee any day. Goode is not about money, he is about the people and listening to their needs. I have wrote to him several times regarding an issue here in Charlottesville, he responded and helped resolve the issue. As Goode, said "we need somebody that knows Virginia"
Shame On Goode

Free Union, VA

#3 Oct 29, 2008
So, what I hear you saying is if a boy born and raised in Virginia goes to work in another city for a few years, and then returns to help his home state, he is no longer from Virginia? If you don't recognize Perriello as being from Virginia, then how do you explain Goode being a Republican? He changes parties like his underwear... He followed the money trail and uses us for our votes and our $$. Trust me, if Perriello wins, he will turn DEMOCRAT just like his father/family was...

He is as Republican as Tom is a New Yorker...

I'm glad he helped you the time you called, because people have come up to me and said how their aunt was a single mother dying of cancer and needed an operation, etc. and they called Goode to see if he could do something to get the operation approved. Goode never returned the call, and she died. The young man's eyes were full of tears as he was telling me...

Goode is unpatriotic and greedy...he needs to go.
VaDemocrat

Stuart, VA

#4 Oct 30, 2008
CGal, Are you wearing your Klan robe as you write? Your calling Perriello a ****yankee, is even more stupid than Goode trying to infer it.

Goode can say anything he wants in a political ad, it doesn't have to be true. You on the otherhand, should research to see through the crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgil Goode Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff Joe injects new life into Obama eligibi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ICE 2
News Like Ron Paul? Avoid Mitt Romney (Oct '12) Mar '13 swedenforever 116
News Obama leads but Romney with shot in electoral race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Single working fe... 2
News Glendora Patch 2012 Election Guide (Nov '12) Nov '12 LowIncomeHousing4... 1
News Who's Getting The American Conservative 's Votes? (Oct '12) Oct '12 JDC 1
News Liberal 'Think Progress' Peddles Romney Ship Bu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
News Minor party candidates could impact election (Oct '12) Oct '12 PooPoo Platter 1
More from around the web