Virgil Goode makes presidential ballo...

Virgil Goode makes presidential ballot in Virginia

There are 40 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Virgil Goode makes presidential ballot in Virginia. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Former congressman Virgil Goode Jr. has qualified for the presidential ballot in Virginia, the State Board of Elections ruled Tuesday morning, adding a potential obstacle to Republican Mitt Romney's hopes of winning the pivotal state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Virgil needs to crawl back in his hole. I hope he's not the difference in Virginia. He had his chance and couldn't even beat a weak sister like "one term tommy" perriello.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Well how interesting, and alternative. The Nazi inspired Republicans are going to attempt to muscle Goode off of the Ballot in Virginia.

I would doubt the Republican Establishment issues a Fawta on Goode.
Joe Nelson

AOL

#3 Sep 4, 2012
These Obama people will stoop to any trickery to assure a dramatically devalued future for American families. Will NC parents be cruel and heartless enough to Vote for Obama over Romney?

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Well how interesting, and alternative. The Nazi inspired Republicans are going to attempt to muscle Goode off of the Ballot in Virginia.
Liberals never win on a level playing field, they did the same in New York to win.
Billy Ringo

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Virgil is a much better candidate than Miit the flip-flopping Twiit - at least Virgil pays his taxes !!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Good for Goode!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Wunnerful!
Sue Robbins

AOL

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Whether you Hate America or not, it is really exciting to watch such a large group of people who are committed to bringing America DOWN in Charlotte this week.

Never have so many been so brazenly boastful of caring so little for a bright future for American families! Like him or not, no one can dispute the tragic impact Obama has had on the once proud Democratic Party.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals never win on a level playing field, they did the same in New York to win.
Another mindless rant.

In every state that has a Republican governor and legislature
they are busy finding ways to disenfranchise as many minority
voters (read: Democrat) as possible. Jim Crow is once again alive and well in Republican Land.
Seth Adams

AOL

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Another mindless rant.
In every state that has a Republican governor and legislature
they are busy finding ways to disenfranchise as many minority
voters (read: Democrat) as possible. Jim Crow is once again alive and well in Republican Land.
There you go again with your Racist rants. You demean and devalue Minorities by saying they all prefer failure to any hope for future success for their children.

Of couse, You can say that ALL minorities are nothing more than Obama voters? And, you can stand in a Garage and call yourself a Chevy but it still won't be true.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#13 Sep 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals never win on a level playing field, they did the same in New York to win.
Nobody could be so dump without practice.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Joe Nelson wrote:
These Obama people will stoop to any trickery to assure a dramatically devalued future for American families. Will NC parents be cruel and heartless enough to Vote for Obama over Romney?
I was wrong..... Goode is a Constitution Party Candidate, he's a candidate that true Christians are going to support.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#15 Sep 4, 2012
It is not wonderful, just another American experience BHO has no understanding of.
Nancy and Reid are afraid that it will expose his ignorance.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Virgil is a much better candidate than Miit the flip-flopping Twiit - at least Virgil pays his taxes !!!!
Romney pays his taxes.

HOWEVER, it is Obama's Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner, he is the one who didn't pay all his taxes.

Thanks for reminding us about Obama having tax cheats IN his administration !!!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Attention eric gust-o-sht!!! A libelous mealy mouth rat like you reeks of marxism and fascism...GFY.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 4, 2012
The wasted days of humoring the self-serving marxist man-child b. h. obama are coming to an end.

Romney/Ryan 2012...

The United States of America Is Open For Business, Jobs and Prosperity!!!

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
DNC Already Shrinking Floor at Convension To Hide Attendence......many producing excuses to leave early.....especially the one California delegate that left for a preset denist appointment......like anyone is going to believe that.

I’ve been to 22 Democratic and Republican National Conventions in one way, shape or form (see my reflections in this August 25 Wall Street Journal piece) and I’ve been on the floor in 17 of them. So naturally on arriving in Charlotte, I wanted to see the floor of the 18th. So I went over to the Times-Warner Center (the Charlotte Convention Center, like the Tampa Convention Center, houses the press; the convention in each case is in a basketball/hockey arena). And I have one word to report to you. Tiny! Bill Plante of CBS News, who started attending conventions in 1968, when he lugged baggage for Mike Wallace at the Republicans’ convention in Miami Beach, agreed with me that it was the tiniest convention floor he’s ever seen.

DEMS SET TO MOVE BIG SPEECH TO SMALLER VENUE? Dems drop 50,000 seats for Obama’s acceptance speech.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 4, 2012
When will one of the forum’s resident marxists step up to the plate and discus ayers/obama? Lawrence, Lance, MCP…where arrrre you?

Ignoring the fact that b. h. obama was mentored for years by the communist/terrorist bill ayers would be like ignoring obama being mentored by criminals like sandusky, loughner and holmes combined. The infamous bill ayers advocated killing parents, exterminating 25,000,000 Americans, planted bombs, designed a bomb that blew his girlfriend and two comrades to bits and planned the overthrow of the US Government, Capitalism, etc.
Obviously obama’s mentor bill ayers trumps all the small potato criminals the self-serving closet marxists on this forum jump up and pretend to disdain.
Yes indeed it goes waaaaaaaaaay beyond b. h. obama saying ayers is just a guy in the neighborhood or the ignorant excuse obama was 8 years old or we've talked about it or by using the lame word “whatever“ when the name bill ayers is mentioned. But let Mitt Romney not release 20 years of tax returns or say something in London about the Olympics and obama’s useful idiots become unglued…despicable.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#22 Sep 4, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wrong..... Goode is a Constitution Party Candidate, he's a candidate that true Christians are going to support.
So you are saying there is no true christians in the democratic party.......hmmmmmmmmm

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#23 Sep 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
DEMS SET TO MOVE BIG SPEECH TO SMALLER VENUE? Dems drop 50,000 seats for Obama’s acceptance speech.
I saw that this morning. Just another example of the Presidential Reality Show. Stay tuned for a new episode of Survivor.

Romney could have sealed this already with his speech. But with his exclusion of the Patriot Act extension, the NDAA, the farm seizing executive order, the unconstitutional wars in Yemen Pakistan Libya Egypt and several countries within Africa, Fast & Furious, and the DOJ dropping all charges against Goldman Sachs/JP Morgan for fraud and manipulation showed this is nothing more than look at me I'm on TV.

0 substance all show.

Are the people not yet entertained?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgil Goode Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff Joe injects new life into Obama eligibi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ICE 2
News Like Ron Paul? Avoid Mitt Romney (Oct '12) Mar '13 swedenforever 116
News Obama leads but Romney with shot in electoral race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Single working fe... 2
News Glendora Patch 2012 Election Guide (Nov '12) Nov '12 LowIncomeHousing4... 1
News Who's Getting The American Conservative 's Votes? (Oct '12) Oct '12 JDC 1
News Liberal 'Think Progress' Peddles Romney Ship Bu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
News Minor party candidates could impact election (Oct '12) Oct '12 PooPoo Platter 1
More from around the web