Va. congressman fears election of 'ma...

Va. congressman fears election of 'many more Muslims' to office...

There are 132 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 20, 2006, titled Va. congressman fears election of 'many more Muslims' to office.... In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Responding to constituent e-mails about Rep.-elect Keith Ellison's decision to use the Quran at his ceremonial swearing-in, a Virginia congressman warned that 'many more Muslims' will be elected demanding to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
George Jansen

Canada

#141 Jan 2, 2007
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
hello muslim!
my soul is empty and i need someone to help me understand the light of islam!
in here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TQB...
there are questions that only true muslims can answer! help me having faith! save me from hell and lead me to allah!
You tell em like it is. You teach em all to shut the f*** up. Dont take any crap from an Arab.
George Jansen

Canada

#142 Jan 2, 2007
EmperorManuelPaleologusII wrote:
<quoted text>
Devils kill demons and vice versa. Saddam is executed. Next in line...Maktada Al-sadr from the Mahdi Army.
Right on brother. It only cost 3,000 american lives and 400 billion dollars. I am sure you got your moneies worth. With enough money guns bombs and bullets you might just win this war. Don't cut and run. You can handle it
George Jansen

Canada

#143 Jan 2, 2007
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe... so, america out of iran now! let the muslims kill each other there!
Cut and run? Is that what Johnm Wayne would do? God bless America
Mary

Cocoa, FL

#144 Jan 4, 2007
Rep.-elect Keith Ellison was born in Detroit and is American. Further, he is with the Nation of Islam (founded in the States and is completely separate from mainstream Islam). So it's foolish to group Ellison in with immigrants, Arabs, or Sunni muslims. If you don't want "his kind" in Congress, than you will have to ban freedom of religion and ban the Nation of Islam - oh, while you are at it, why don't just ban all non-white people who don't shove Christianity down everyone's throat from living in the United States at all - hunt us down and kill us.
not a republican anymore

Elkridge, MD

#145 Jan 4, 2007
Mary wrote:
Rep.-elect Keith Ellison was born in Detroit and is American. Further, he is with the Nation of Islam (founded in the States and is completely separate from mainstream Islam). So it's foolish to group Ellison in with immigrants, Arabs, or Sunni muslims. If you don't want "his kind" in Congress, than you will have to ban freedom of religion and ban the Nation of Islam - oh, while you are at it, why don't just ban all non-white people who don't shove Christianity down everyone's throat from living in the United States at all - hunt us down and kill us.
Tell it like it is sister. I can't stand these Bible thumping freaks. They are no better than the Islamofacists they claim to hate so much.
maher

Beauvais, France

#146 Jan 4, 2007
I think this alection of Muslims should be seen as a given hand to connect muslims with catholics..it's an poortunity i think.

Since: Dec 06

NorCal

#147 Jan 4, 2007
He will be using a copy of the Quran once owned by Jefferson. Jefferson would love it.
Where the preamble [of the Statute of Virginia for Religious Freedom] declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed by inserting the words "Jesus Christ," so that it should read, "A departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by a great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mohammedan, the Hindoo and Infidel of every denomination.(Thomas Jefferson, Autobiography; from George Seldes, ed., The Great Quotations, Secaucus, New Jersey: Citadel Press, 1983, p. 363)
not a republican anymore

Elkridge, MD

#148 Jan 5, 2007
Goode is also afraid of the boogey-man, monsters both under his bed and in his closet, Santa, the Easter bunny. I bet he has dreams at night that some one is stealing his underwear.
Jeff

Redmond, WA

#149 Jan 6, 2007
Mumbai Maverick wrote:
Salaamz,
YEs - the muslims are soooooooooooooo bad.l How dare they try to take part in the democracy of America. Don't you know only Christians and Jews are allowed to do that!! Dam those "moslems". BAd muslims!! Bad!!! Just bomb the muslim communities - that will solve all the problems - just like we did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That'll teach them to try and take part in democracy!!!
WSalaam, lol.
I don't believe that people who are so primitive that they still engage in ANIMAL SACRIFICE should be allowed to participate in our democracy. They will drag our society down.
George Jansen

Canada

#150 Jan 6, 2007
not a republican anymore wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it like it is sister. I can't stand these Bible thumping freaks. They are no better than the Islamofacists they claim to hate so much.
If we had freedom of religion Mary would not have to explain. This war is of no benifit to anyone. Wait.
I forgot about the military industrial complex
George Jansen

Canada

#151 Jan 6, 2007
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that people who are so primitive that they still engage in ANIMAL SACRIFICE should be allowed to participate in our democracy. They will drag our society down.
It would appear as you do not know the difference between up and down.
True Blue

Australia

#152 Jun 20, 2008
George Jansen wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear as you do not know the difference between up and down.
You are very Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgil Goode Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff Joe injects new life into Obama eligibi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ICE 2
News Like Ron Paul? Avoid Mitt Romney (Oct '12) Mar '13 swedenforever 116
News Obama leads but Romney with shot in electoral race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Single working fe... 2
News Glendora Patch 2012 Election Guide (Nov '12) Nov '12 LowIncomeHousing4... 1
News Who's Getting The American Conservative 's Votes? (Oct '12) Oct '12 JDC 1
News Liberal 'Think Progress' Peddles Romney Ship Bu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
News Minor party candidates could impact election (Oct '12) Oct '12 PooPoo Platter 1
More from around the web