Poll: Obama up 52%-44% in key swing s...

Poll: Obama up 52%-44% in key swing state

There are 72 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Poll: Obama up 52%-44% in key swing state. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

A new poll indicates President Obama with an eight point lead over Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the crucial battleground state of Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#69 Sep 19, 2012
Now that's strange.

This topix forum article says it's a Washington Post poll.

Yet the Washington Post online says it's a dead heat.

That TV station would make things up would it??
LMAO

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pollin...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#70 Sep 19, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your 'hood.
Romney says I stand by what I said what ever it was that I said. He has said he was pro choice so I guess he stands by that.
Erica71

Brentwood, TN

#71 Sep 19, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a Dolt?
Poisons poison. It's a fact. Look it up.
Dolt -
fool - blockhead - dunce - simpleton - booby - loggerhead
John

Quinlan, TX

#72 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney wasn't referring to Vets, or students and most on the left know it. Just propaganda.
He was referring to those who live on entitlements, never work, never will. The fact that this taping was done secretly tells most Americans what the left is capable of, shades of Stalin and the gulags. What's next?
It doesn't matter who taped the damn thing. He said what he said. I don't know what area of the country he was talking about, but where I've been I have never seen 47% of the people freeloading. I have seen and met plenty of freeloaders though, but no where close to 47%.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#73 Sep 19, 2012
Ambassador Stevens Was Raped Before His Murder, Reports Claim

This is Obama admins fault

http://www.aina.org/news/20120913165253.htm
Mitt Romney Robber Baron

Fletcher, OH

#74 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
The dems already have them in chains for years. "Promise, promise, we'll give you lot's of money..........
Romney will break the chains, bring manufacturing back to US, nail China's arse like Reagan did.
Get a life.
Not gonna happen. Romney is not a job creator. As governor,his state was ranked 47th in job creation. Moreover,as the CEO of Bain Capital,Romney's company sent those jobs to China. Romney has earned millions in fees for erasing American jobs from the landscape. Remember, Romney said "I love giving out pink slips". Mitt Romney is a man dedicated to his class and to his bank accounts-foreign and domestic.
John

Quinlan, TX

#75 Sep 19, 2012
Erica71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolt -
fool - blockhead - dunce - simpleton - booby - loggerhead
Well then he's wrong. I'm not a dolt. My feelings are hurt. What a meany!!
John

Quinlan, TX

#76 Sep 19, 2012
I thought about it and maybe I am a dolt for talking to all these dolts on here.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#77 Sep 20, 2012
That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by entitlements? There is nothing to support 47% people on Welfare. Nothing. So you'd have to add in social security, students, and veterans. Also, I'm glad it was taped. It shows what he thinks of people who aren't working. He thinks they are all freeloaders when many have paid their federal taxes.
<quoted text>
Romney wasn't referring to Vets, or students and most on the left know it. Just propaganda.
He was referring to those who live on entitlements, never work, never will. The fact that this taping was done secretly tells most Americans what the left is capable of, shades of Stalin and the gulags. What's next?
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#78 Sep 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Obama on the TV show bandwagon as the Middle East is in crisis, He caused deaths of 4 Americans
and he could simply care less
So by the same "logic"
W Killed 5000 Americans and then admitted he doesn't care anymore.
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#79 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
The dems already have them in chains for years. "Promise, promise, we'll give you lot's of money..........
Romney will break the chains, bring manufacturing back to US, nail China's arse like Reagan did.
Get a life.
I don't think Regean did too much to China.
He did try to curb Large displacement Japanese motorcycle imports with tariffs to save Harley Davidson. That worked.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#80 Sep 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit listening to Rush. He'll say whatever to bring in a paycheck then use that paycheck to hire prostitutes in the Caribbean.
But he may have to wait in line behind the Secret Service boys...they get first dibs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgil Goode Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump to rivals: Bring it on (Dec '15) Dec '15 FalseFlagOrTerrorism 1
News Sheriff Joe injects new life into Obama eligibi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ICE 2
News Like Ron Paul? Avoid Mitt Romney (Oct '12) Mar '13 swedenforever 116
News Obama leads but Romney with shot in electoral race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Single working fe... 2
News Glendora Patch 2012 Election Guide (Nov '12) Nov '12 LowIncomeHousing4... 1
News Who's Getting The American Conservative 's Votes? (Oct '12) Oct '12 JDC 1
News Liberal 'Think Progress' Peddles Romney Ship Bu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
More from around the web