Virginia Board Seeking Probe of Goode Ballot Signatures - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

The Virginia Board of Elections says it is seeking an investigation into ballot signatures involving the campaign of Constitution Party presidential candidate Virgil Goode. Read more
Sally

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Lets look at Mr Flipflop.
He has been a democrat,independent,republica n and now the constitution party.
The only bigger joke is Roseanne running on the green party.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 6, 2012
ha,ha fat chance the cooch will 'investigate' a republican, he's too busy worrying about more people realizing there may be something to this global warming thing, or them uppity women thinkin, yo that's my body yer talkin about
Dtur1023

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Wow, the Republican Party doing something illegal? Shocking!
sunny

Stuart, VA

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Haha! Good job, Virgil.
A guy

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Sally wrote:
Lets look at Mr Flipflop.
He has been a democrat,independent,republica n and now the constitution party.
The only bigger joke is Roseanne running on the green party.
What is wrong with switching a political party exactly? I don't seem to see the big deal?
A guy

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Virginia decides not to investigate illegal voter registration charges, but does want to investigate some signatures of a washed up politican who has not shot of winning an election.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/va.-wont-furthe...

Wonderful.
Kathy

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Aug 7, 2012
They can investigate his signatures but won't investigate cats,dogs and dead people being sent a ballot? Really
JD in VA

Penn Laird, VA

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Kathy wrote:
They can investigate his signatures but won't investigate cats,dogs and dead people being sent a ballot? Really
Careful Kathy, there's some folks who check in here who will get pretty upset pretty quickly when you point out cases of voter fraud or attempts at fraud - it doesn't fit their meme that "there's no voter fraud anywhere ever..." (Or maybe they think that fraud will benefit "their guy").

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgil Goode Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff Joe injects new life into Obama eligibi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ICE 2
News Like Ron Paul? Avoid Mitt Romney (Oct '12) Mar '13 swedenforever 116
News Obama leads but Romney with shot in electoral race (Nov '12) Nov '12 Single working fe... 2
News Glendora Patch 2012 Election Guide (Nov '12) Nov '12 LowIncomeHousing4... 1
News Who's Getting The American Conservative 's Votes? (Oct '12) Oct '12 JDC 1
News Liberal 'Think Progress' Peddles Romney Ship Bu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 fukuda 1
News Minor party candidates could impact election (Oct '12) Oct '12 PooPoo Platter 1
More from around the web