Ethics Panel Drops Probe of Radel for...

Ethics Panel Drops Probe of Radel for Cocaine Bust

There are 4 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Jan 29, 2014, titled Ethics Panel Drops Probe of Radel for Cocaine Bust. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

The House Committee on Ethics said Wednesday it was dropping its probe of former Rep. Trey Radel 's arrest for cocaine possession after he resigned earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Most of these right-wing tea-baggers talk crazy like they’re on crack… we now know that they are on crack.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Yeah what a shame he had to quit.
It's almost like he got caught buying coke and he and a regular job. Usually a coke bust translates into getting yelled at and fired.
A coke bust on TV usually gets all your stuff thrown out of the building.
Poor bastardo
I'm sure he can get a good paying job in Miami.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#3 Jan 29, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Most of these right-wing tea-baggers talk crazy like they’re on crack… we now know that they are on crack.
Did a little blow when I could afford it

B. Hussein

I also blew men when the urge came over me

B. Hussein

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#4 Jan 30, 2014
Gay Dreidle got caught, now his peeps have ended the "investigation" into his crime...wonder how much jail time he'll get?

Plenty of people who are there for less......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Trey Radel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which 2016 GOP candidate trumps the others in J... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Alex Treblack 1
News Lawmaker mistakes US officials for representati... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WOW 2
News Cochran narrowly leads Miss. tea party challenger (Jun '14) Jul '14 Righteous 77
News Curt Clawson Has Won the Republican Primary Ele... (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
News Rand Paul Endorses in Race to Replace Trey Radel (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 1
News In-state tuition bill survives close Florida Se... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jose 12
News Hillary Clinton regrets Benghazi (Jan '14) Feb '14 Mega Monster 81
More from around the web