In-state tuition bill survives close Florida Senate vote

Mar 19, 2014 Full story: Washington Examiner 12

An effort to allow qualified Florida students to pay in-state college tuition rates even if they are in the country illegally is deeply dividing the Republican-controlled Legislature.

Full Story

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 19, 2014
out-of-state students should sue the state of florida for discrimination. do a class action suit.

why should out-of-state AMERICANS have to pay more tuition then FOREIGNERS who are in the usa ILLEGALLY????

make the state of florida pay for the difference that every out-of-state AMERICAN is paying over that of what a FOREIGNER who is in the usa ILLEGALLY is paying.

sock it to them.
Jose

New York, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
out-of-state students should sue the state of florida for discrimination. do a class action suit.
why should out-of-state AMERICANS have to pay more tuition then FOREIGNERS who are in the usa ILLEGALLY????
make the state of florida pay for the difference that every out-of-state AMERICAN is paying over that of what a FOREIGNER who is in the usa ILLEGALLY is paying.
sock it to them.
Go back to Asia!! Poor foreigners need an education too!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
sock it to them.
Out of state students live out of state. Illegals that live in Florida live in Florida. Only a double digit IQ bigot would want to think otherwise.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Go back to Asia!! Poor foreigners need an education too!!!
I always laugh at Asian Guy and his arrogance.

Had it not been for the repeal of the Chinese Exclusion Act, his azz would be an illegal today also.

Yet he stands here like a fool calling for the deportation of todays illegals yet forgets that he would not be here had the exclusion law on Asians was not repealed.

It says a lot about his ignorance & hate.

I just laugh at him when he runs his little mouth.

If he doesnt like the way the USA is, he can hop on the next boat to China.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 19, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of state students live out of state. Illegals that live in Florida live in Florida. Only a double digit IQ bigot would want to think otherwise.
you are so stupid, I pity you.

even if you went to one of our good schools, you would never be able to learn anything.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#6 Mar 19, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so stupid, I pity you.
even if you went to one of our good schools, you would never be able to learn anything.
The beginning of every sentence should be capitalized. I'm sorry to inform you but it's you who didn't learn anything in school.

Touche!!!
The China Times

Orange, CA

#7 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
The beginning of every sentence should be capitalized. I'm sorry to inform you but it's you who didn't learn anything in school.
Touche!!!
Asian Guy's English Vocabulary started with:
"Me Love You Long Time"
He learned that in Chinese Grade school, he now resides in Monahray Pauk. Ca......

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#8 Mar 19, 2014
The China Times wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me Love You Long Time"
He learned that in Chinese Grade school, he now resides in Monahray Pauk. Ca......
I understand Asian Guys frustration but he's full of bigoted & racist undertones. I do find it funny that his feet are still wet from hopping off the boat from China and he's already telling the ones behind him on the boat to go home already.
The China Times

Orange, CA

#9 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I understand Asian Guys frustration but he's full of bigoted & racist undertones. I do find it funny that his feet are still wet from hopping off the boat from China and he's already telling the ones behind him on the boat to go home already.
That holds true for some Hispanics as well,
One Republic and Ima Ashanti come to mind.
Jose

New York, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2014
The China Times wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me Love You Long Time"
LOL!!!
nym8387

Stratford, CT

#11 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Another open border pitch? You dumb mojados are beyond pathetic.
Jose

New York, NY

#12 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I always laugh at Asian Guy and his arrogance.
Had it not been for the repeal of the Chinese Exclusion Act, his azz would be an illegal today also.
Yet he stands here like a fool calling for the deportation of todays illegals yet forgets that he would not be here had the exclusion law on Asians was not repealed.
It says a lot about his ignorance & hate.
I just laugh at him when he runs his little mouth.
If he doesnt like the way the USA is, he can hop on the next boat to China.
In the mean time his Asian clown relatives in Asia, stole all the jobs that used to be here in America!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Trey Radel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawmaker mistakes US officials for representati... Jul '14 WOW 2
Cochran narrowly leads Miss. tea party challenger Jul '14 Righteous 77
Curt Clawson Has Won the Republican Primary Ele... (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
Rand Paul Endorses in Race to Replace Trey Radel (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 1
Hillary Clinton regrets Benghazi (Jan '14) Feb '14 Mega Monster 81
New hope for overage students stuck in middle s... (Feb '14) Feb '14 mojo 1
Fla. Congressman to Resign After Cocaine Bust i... (Jan '14) Jan '14 swedenforever 25

Representative Trey Radel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE