Price's wife seeks Roswell council seat

Price's wife seeks Roswell council seat

There are 4 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Aug 30, 2009, titled Price's wife seeks Roswell council seat. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

The Atlanta area may get a new power couple. Dr. Betty Price, the wife of Sixth District Congressman Tom Price, is running for a seat on the Roswell City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Tracy Sack

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Aug 30, 2009
If her views are any where close to her husband's, my husband and I will definitely give her our vote!
Pam

Roswell, GA

#2 Sep 5, 2009
I am sure she will be conservative like her husband but more importantly, she has to have integrity. The biggest turn off for conservatives is when a politician talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk, i.e., John McCain. Ms. Price - PLEASE honestly represent our interests and HEAR us when we have a concern - you will be loved by ALL!
Nada

Roswell, GA

#3 Sep 5, 2009
When will Roswell City Council act and clean up the business area and neighborhoods around Forrest St/Value Village? What is the hold up? This is an eyesore for our City. I will vote for whomever has the most consistent, convincing appeal to improve this horrible area!
C3ATL

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 8, 2009
That's just what we need, more Republican NO tactics. Exactly how well is Roswell being run anyhow? The taxes are low? Hardly! The empty retail space in the city is attrocious, the cops are scared to death because the crime is rampant and nearly out of control, and then they implement a " Water Run-off Tax" instead of charging developers an IMPACT Fee to be passed on to buyers.

Don't be fooled Roswell, your taxes are going up, the Republicans are just disguising it as a "Fee." If you're going to vote someone in, at least make sure they tell you to your face its a TAX. We don't need more NO's on the board, we need more YES to smart development, smart traffic control, and smart taxation.

Rewrite Roswell's history, elect someone that cares, not some worthless lifelong political family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATE 3-White House looks past conservatives o... 14 hr Marine Corp Pat 2
News Trump, after stinging defeat, promises a 'great... 19 hr jonjedi 9
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 21 hr jonjedi 66
News Tea party fear: Will new House leaders be diffe... (Sep '15) Mar 17 Lottery Traitors 8
News Senate confirms Trump pick to head Medicare and... Mar 16 BHM5267 71
News Obamacare revision would reduce insured numbers... Mar 13 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Pro-Trump media breaks with Trump on health car... Mar 10 By a vote 3
More from around the web