honduras

honduras

There are 2 comments on the GretaWire story from Sep 13, 2009, titled honduras. In it, GretaWire reports that:

I was there last week and the weekend you were there. why there is a travel advisory is mind boggeling.one day obama will ralize he is wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GretaWire.

Jack Corsaut

Redding, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2009
This is an opportunity to see the real Obama/Clinton policies. Support for Zelaya is against the Honduran Constitution and for the radical left wing movement in South America.

Geez - from a right wing @[email protected] (G.W. Bush) to a bunch of left wing extremists.

When will we finally get a moderate government of the people?
John Roberts

Alvin, TX

#2 Sep 13, 2009
Jack Corsaut wrote:
This is an opportunity to see the real Obama/Clinton policies. Support for Zelaya is against the Honduran Constitution and for the radical left wing movement in South America.
Geez - from a right wing @[email protected] (G.W. Bush) to a bunch of left wing extremists.
When will we finally get a moderate government of the people?
Well Jack, you and I are "two" people in the United States that agree about both sides of the extremes, so that's a start!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump selects Rep. Tom Price to lead Department... Dec 3 Trumpsnutsinyoface 122
News Trump picks Price as HHS secretary; Democrats b... Nov 30 AmericanWoman 6
News Trump summons Romney for 2nd look as staffers s... Nov 30 Your Ex 3
News Trump tapping Washington, Wall Street veterans ... Nov 29 Drama King 1
News Tea party fear: Will new House leaders be diffe... (Sep '15) Nov 8 Tea bag suicide news 7
News House Republican doctors: 'Obamacare is collaps... Oct '16 Wildchild 1
News Conservatives balk at budget, setting up year-l... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web