A year later, healthcare reform still...

A year later, healthcare reform still in contention

There are 106 comments on the KSWB-TV San Diego story from Mar 24, 2011, titled A year later, healthcare reform still in contention. In it, KSWB-TV San Diego reports that:

Wednesday marked the first anniversary of the healthcare law that advocates said would change so much.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWB-TV San Diego.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Contentious or not; the most important thing is that we still have Health Care Reform (President Obama’s signature piece of legislation), and there isn’t a damn thing any idiot tea-bagging republican in congress can do about it.

Oh by the way… I haven’t seen any “Death Panels” or “Grannies thrown under any buses yet. But if anyone else has seen this right-wing prediction phenomenon, please inform us immediately, LOL.
okie dokie

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Mar 24, 2011
welfare patty spewing more horsesh-t !!!!
sue

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2011
This well stay contentious. Its just plain wrong. If we all become muslim we can opt out. Personally I would go for the amish angle they are exempt too. This bill is causing mass confusions.
gladys

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Mar 24, 2011
What's not to like about Obama care? An obscene 3000 page bill crammed through congress and down our throats at midnight on Christmas Eve. It was un-read, un-debated, with dishonest cost analysis. Higher medical cost unless you are a friend and get a waiver. Obama care is about as popular as a Jalapeno dipped toilet paper in a hemorrhoid ward....
Robert

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 24, 2011
Here is another matter that has started to receive attention;

http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

May God bless and have mercy on us.
Revolution Now

Charleroi, PA

#10 Mar 24, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Contentious or not; the most important thing is that we still have Health Care Reform (President Obama’s signature piece of legislation), and there isn’t a damn thing any idiot tea-bagging republican in congress can do about it.
Oh by the way… I haven’t seen any “Death Panels” or “Grannies thrown under any buses yet. But if anyone else has seen this right-wing prediction phenomenon, please inform us immediately, LOL.
OfraudOcare is ILLEGAL you dunce. Companies, CEO's and many people who initially endorsed this convoluted health plan are pulling back faster than people pull back from your dragon breath. As for Death panels the BO said when you get too old just take the pills and forget it. BTW Patricia when are you going to post a copy of your DD214 on the topix forum so you can PROVE you was a MARINE!!!
Sick of Stupid

Nevada, IA

#11 Mar 24, 2011
Single payer health care!
If it's good enough for the American military it's good enough for me!

Death panels are republican lie.
There is no such thing as Obamacare.

I hate our health care system. It has killed and bankrupted my insured aunt, my WWII Vet Grandfather, and my lifetime state employed and insured mother.
We do not have the best healthcare
system in the world. We have a bloated, inefficent, uncaring joke.
Stay away form American doctors, most of them went to public schools.
Knox

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2011
If we don't get rid of ObamaCare our healthcare system will become mediocre.

And as long as there is a two tier system, Federal and ObamaCare there will be no equity.

Congress and the Senate have their healthcare and are determining our healthcare.

Forget that two tier system. Fight for equity Cantor, Boehner, Obama, Biden, Pelosi need to have the same healthcare as the rest of us.

NO MORE EXEMPTIONS! It's laughable that Congress is complaining about union and company EXEMPTIONS when they ENJOY the same.
Knox

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2011
Continued wordplay from the Obama administration

from "man caused disasters" to "kinetic military action"

"...deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes took a crack at an answer. "I think what we are doing is enforcing a resolution that has a very clear set of goals, which is protecting the Libyan people, averting a humanitarian crisis, and setting up a no-fly zone," Rhodes said. "Obviously that involves KINETIC MILITARY ACTION, particularly on the front end."

GEORGE LAKOFF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Lakoff

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#14 Mar 24, 2011
For health care reform alone, Barack H Obama will be remembered as one of the great American Presidents...

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#15 Mar 24, 2011
Woof, It would be better for those that love the U.S. Constitution if Obamacare is still in dispute during the next election, and not settled by the Supreme Court. With Obamacare as an election issue. a strong Conservative Candidate can expose Obama for what he is.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Mar 24, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
President Barack Obama gets locked out of White House…………It’s about time.

Soros Event Aims to Remake Global Economy,'Establish New International Rules'...AMERICA HAS TO TRANSITION INTO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY FIRST……..THE CLOCKS TICKING.

OBAMA: No ground troops, no matter what happens...NOTHING LIKE TELLING THE ENEMY WHAT YOU PLANS ARE………………..MAYBE ODOODLE COULD SEND OUT OUR PLANS ON TWITTER.

Mayor Pushes Washington For Federal Toilet Paper Tax...SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY FULL OF IT THERE…………This should take care of the national debt.

Leading OBAMACARE Backer Considering Waiver for his City...AH YES, A WAIVER HERE A WAIVER THERE, PRETTY SOON NO OBAMACARE.

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#17 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
For health care reform alone, Barack H Obama will be remembered as one of the great American Presidents...
Woof, Crap Plate, Obama will be remembered by the Democrat Left as one of their greatest presidents, probably tied with Jimma Carter.
PooPoo Platter

Downers Grove, IL

#18 Mar 24, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Crap Plate, Obama will be remembered by the Democrat Left as one of their greatest presidents, probably tied with Jimma Carter.
LOL!!!

Jimmy Carter? He's been out of politics for over 30 years! Time to update the cultural references, old timer...
PooPoo Platter

Downers Grove, IL

#19 Mar 24, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, It would be better for those that love the U.S. Constitution if Obamacare is still in dispute during the next election, and not settled by the Supreme Court. With Obamacare as an election issue. a strong Conservative Candidate can expose Obama for what he is.
Good luck with that.

The Constitutional fundamentalists aren't Obama supporters; the issue resonates with the tiny ghetto of talk radio audiences, not with real American voters.

Run on that though, it's helpful to revisit that 3/5 of a person concept the Founders signed off on...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#20 Mar 24, 2011
Obama LIED about his rotten plan and Refuses to take it for himself and family. That says it all!
What a POS!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#21 Mar 24, 2011
ah-so wrote:
DEFUND! REPEAL! REPLACE THIS obamacare POS!!!
Yes it's Unconstitutional as well.

Time to Impeach Obama and slap Obamacare down.

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#22 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Jimmy Carter? He's been out of politics for over 30 years! Time to update the cultural references, old timer...
Hey Idiot:

Carter meets with Obama

11/30/10

Former President Jimmy Carter planned to meet with President Obama on Tuesday, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs confirmed.

Carter had planned to meet with the White House’s national security adviser, Tom Donilon. Obama then asked Carter if he would stop by for a meeting, Gibbs told reporters on Tuesday.

Gibbs wouldn’t say if Carter’s visit was related to North Korea.

“That is all I know, and I will try to find more,” Gibbs said before leaving the briefing room.

Why are Progressives so fcuking Stupid?

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#23 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:

ROLF! It's been Rule Unconstitutional Dipsh*t.

Like McCain's Campaign Finance reform, It will be a goner.

I bet you think Lyndon Johnson was great too. How many Great Americans Died because of Him? 50,000? MORE?
How many Wounded? 500,000? MORE?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#24 Mar 24, 2011
So is obamacare gonna be free for everybody, or just free for some, and verrryyyy expensive for others?

How will poor people pay for it, will they get subsidized by taxpayers? Meaning, me, and other taxpayers, get to pay for ours, and help pay for others...

Here's the inbred genius healthcare plan, I pay for mine, you pay for yours...end of plan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump nominations set up more special elections... Sep 2 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News House Ethics Committee reviewing charges agains... Aug 28 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Trump plans 'major briefing' on opioid epidemic Aug '17 Putins Glock Holster 35
News New C.D.C. Chief Saw Coca-Cola as Ally in Obesi... Jul '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Op-Ed Columnist: The Health Care Collapse Is a ... Jul '17 Fundiementally ill 28
News Trump makes push on health bill; repeal-only vo... Jul '17 Trumpsajoke 13
News Georgia voters streaming to the polls in pricy ... Jul '17 Trump s Birtherex... 15
More from around the web