Anatomy of an election: How Deal made...

Anatomy of an election: How Deal made the runoff

There are 2 comments on the The Times story from Jul 25, 2010, titled Anatomy of an election: How Deal made the runoff. In it, The Times reports that:

News crews film gubernatorial candidate Nathan Deal as he arrives at the DeKalb-Peachtree Airport in Atlanta Monday during a tour of the state to garner votes for the primary election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Mac

Peachtree City, GA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
It really doesn't matter. All politicians are CROOKS anyway. I'm 50 years old and in my life I have never met a politician that is on the up and up. No matter what party they are in, their own needs will come before yours any day of the week. I think it's time that Americans come to this realization and dismantle this corrupt government we now have. If our forefathers could see what our government has become they would be ashamed. For example, George Bush only started the war in Iraq to win re-election. He knew there were no weapons of mass destruction there, but he also knew that he would not win re-election without a war, or something drastic. And if this is true, look at all the deaths this one man has caused. May this man rot in hell for all the misery he has caused. ALL POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS! Doesn't matter what no good party they come from.
As I see em

Canton, GA

#2 Jul 27, 2010
I haven't met an honest politician either, Mac. I agree with you 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defense budget fight hits House floor May 15 American_Infidel 2
News Fact Check: Gop budgets rely on higher taxes to... Apr '15 truthmongerdotinfo 6
News GOP-controlled House passes budget to erase def... Mar '15 kuda 18
News House passes $3.8 trillion budget Mar '15 Gary 1
News GOP defense hawks, fiscal conservatives battle ... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 22
News Budget spat leaves House GOP leaders facing new... Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News Republicans seek to push climate change off nat... Mar '15 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web