Lone GOP Rep. to Vote For Health Refo...

Lone GOP Rep. to Vote For Health Reform Says Was "A Decision Of Conscience"

There are 185 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Nov 8, 2009, titled Lone GOP Rep. to Vote For Health Reform Says Was "A Decision Of Conscience". In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

The lone GOP House member to vote for the House health insurance reform bill on Saturday night admitted on Sunday that his vote was one of "conscience."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#189 Nov 15, 2009
It is exceptional how the the 'blue dogs' don't see the behavior of Hasan 'the killer' as the terrorist who worked the system to become a doctor, and then worked the military to advance his career.
Hasan may not have stumbled off the edge, it may have been a plan from a lifetime of anger.
It is time to look at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
NY23

“Romney is a Weasel”

Since: Jan 09

Redwood NY

#193 Dec 24, 2009
BHOsux wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am so wounded (NOT). You can't even get an original thought together Skippy. Keep trying. Thinking people are getting a kick out of your impotent posts.
You know..I was telling your mom during pillow talk. You've gotta do something about that son of yours.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#195 Mar 16, 2012
coughnuroff wrote:
<quoted text>You know..I was telling your mom during pillow talk. You've gotta do something about that son of yours.
So while his mom was giving you the business end of her strap on, you were telling her about her son? That's odd.

“Romney is a Weasel”

Since: Jan 09

Redwood NY

#196 Mar 17, 2012
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>So while his mom was giving you the business end of her strap on, you were telling her about her son? That's odd.
The business end of naked mattress wrestling
mark

Thane, India

#197 Mar 27, 2012
fgv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Vote For Tom Price Is A Vote To Destroy Medicare Feb 12 Sandra 22
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate confirms Rep. Price as hea... Feb 12 Captain Yesterday 15
News Democrats see opening in Trump's stumble on tra... Feb 12 Newt G s Next Wife 36
News US Senate confirms Sessions for attorney general Feb 10 Captain Yesterday 41
News Senate confirms Jeff Sessions for attorney general Feb 9 USA Today 1
News Sessions confirmed as U.S. attorney general aft... Feb 9 kuda 2
News Democrats plan to hold Senate floor round-the-c... Feb 8 okimar 32
More from around the web