Georgia State bars undocumented student

Georgia State bars undocumented student

There are 13 comments on the www.gsusignal.com story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Georgia State bars undocumented student. In it, www.gsusignal.com reports that:

Starting this semester, students admitted to Georgia State were re­quired to prove they were legal resi­dents before enrolling in classes.

According to university spokes­person Andrea Jones, the university has barred one student from enroll­ment due to documentation problems Out of the more than 10,000 stu­dents granted preliminary acceptance to the five most academically competi­tive schools in Georgia, college officials were surprised that the number of stu­dents barred was not higher

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gsusignal.com.

“George Soros & The Dummy!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2011
All 50 states should do this. It would solve one problem, nullifying the idiocy of giving illegals in-state tuition. They won't need it if they can't enroll or aren't accepted for failure to comply.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 30, 2011
Those countries will never get better as long as they export their best and brightest, and we take them in. Time for them to do for their own instead of us doing for them.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2011
"According to university spokes­person Andrea Jones, the university has barred one student from enroll­ment due to documentation problems Out of the more than 10,000 stu­dents granted preliminary acceptance to the five most academically competi­tive schools in Georgia, college officials were surprised that the number of stu­dents barred was not higher."

That's because they are using false documents. E verify those documents. Don't take them at face value.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2011
"I am having to fight for my education now, and failure is not an option," Galeano said. "This is the Athens community, not the Athens-white, Athens-black or Athens-any­thing. It is Athens, and all the peo­ple here are equal. Once you start targeting a certain subgroup, such as the immigrant community, it be­comes racism and prejudice."

If it were up to me your @ss would be deported, yesterday. And that's illegal alien community.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 31, 2011
That is one less illegal criminal our tax money will not have to support. We are tired of the people working for us allowing our tax money to be stolen from us by these criminals. Boot them out of Georgia and America, and make them pay us for the education they have stolen from us, and pay for their ride home.

“Call Me Curious”

Since: Oct 10

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
That is one less illegal criminal our tax money will not have to support. We are tired of the people working for us allowing our tax money to be stolen from us by these criminals. Boot them out of Georgia and America, and make them pay us for the education they have stolen from us, and pay for their ride home.
Stolen from us? More like the loony libs and their messiah, Obama, is giving it all away just like he's giving the USA away to them, a little at a time. Send them packing and boot them all out of the USA with Obama and his illegal alien relatives.
Don Key

Huntington Beach, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2011
We don't need no education to have our way with your daughters!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 31, 2011
Don Key wrote:
"youneedsomehel p"
icouldusesomehel p

Huntington Beach, CA

#10 Aug 31, 2011
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
"youneedsomehel p"
Senor Don Key!

It's mainly for Miami. Tick off the Cubanos...
JUSTICE

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Aug 31, 2011
Don Key wrote:
No, you really just need to die....
Painfully I hope, lol.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 31, 2011
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Senor Don Key!
It's mainly for Miami. Tick off the Cubanos...
What do you have against Cubans?
mudflap

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2011
here in california the troll infested cal legislature wants tax payers to spend 38 million a yr in grants for illegal aliens to go to college they call it "THE DREAM ACT" what a nightmare!!! gil cedillo traitor to californians and politician who only tries to further the wetbacks cause wants them to all have drivers licenses too!

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#15 Aug 31, 2011
mudflap wrote:
here in california the troll infested cal legislature wants tax payers to spend 38 million a yr in grants for illegal aliens to go to college they call it "THE DREAM ACT" what a nightmare!!! gil cedillo traitor to californians and politician who only tries to further the wetbacks cause wants them to all have drivers licenses too!
You're free to move if you hate California so much!! Nobody is forcing your bigoted azz to stay here except you!

Now scram before them vvetbacks force you out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump fires top diplomat Tillerson after clashe... Mar '18 BLTillerson 9
News Trump to tap ex-pharma executive Azar as U.S. h... Nov '17 roymoorescrotchle... 2
News Can President Trump get the job done? (Oct '17) Oct '17 caterwaul 34
News More (Oct '17) Oct '17 Gate Keeper 2
News Ga. state Rep. Betty Price asks about quarantin... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Strange Days 3
News Tom Price resigns as health secretary over flig... (Sep '17) Oct '17 Cat 8
News Tax reform delays new Trump shot at Obamacare r... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Marcavage s Emission 1