Politicians Sound Off on June Jobs Report

Jul 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPI-AM Birmingham

Friday's jobs report brought little good news for the American economy. Unemployment is still hovering around 8.2 percent, with only 80,000 jobs created 10,000 jobs short of economists' projections.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

The Democratic Party's liberal congressmen losers are happy with their communist leader who is successful in killing America's economy and destiny. Bravo dictator Obama! Continue to destroy America for the new world order!!! The liberal state owned media of Obama believes that it is 'cool' for the betrayous American president Obama to destroy his country on a daily effort by suffocating the private sector with the highest taxes on the planet and with million regulations and tactics that Obama invested in order to close down every enterprise and new business in America with bankruptcy. Clearly, the foreign agenda of the Mozlem Brother communist sympathizer Obama is working great for Obama and his state media of the NY Times and AP that are ready to push the new world order on the ruins of capitalistic and bankrupted America. Obama offering free food stamp, free college education and free healthcare paid by the hard working Americans in order to literally buy the votes of the illegal immigrants, voluntarily unemployed, union member parasites and the poor while the liberal state media is giving him daily compliment for stealing the American people money for his re-election. The immoral America hater communist dictator Obama learned from his Kenyan Mozlem Brother communist father to take money from the private sector and use it to buy re-election while the American people do not realize than stealing their money for re-election and supporting the Mozlem Brother regimes is pushing America to bankruptcy. Will the food stamp Americans who stopped working only to enjoy the Obama monthly check will be able to push America to self destruction by supporting their Mozlem Brother Messiah feeder who use them to destroy America for once and forever? Will liberal parasites and unions continue to support the destruction of America by Obama?
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Jeff Brightone wrote:
The Democratic Party's liberal congressmen losers are happy with their communist leader who is successful in killing America's economy and destiny. Bravo dictator Obama! Continue to destroy America for the new world order!!! The liberal state owned media of Obama believes that it is 'cool' for the betrayous American president Obama to destroy his country on a daily effort by suffocating the private sector with the highest taxes on the planet and with million regulations and tactics that Obama invested in order to close down every enterprise and new business in America with bankruptcy. Clearly, the foreign agenda of the Mozlem Brother communist sympathizer Obama is working great for Obama and his state media of the NY Times and AP that are ready to push the new world order on the ruins of capitalistic and bankrupted America. Obama offering free food stamp, free college education and free healthcare paid by the hard working Americans in order to literally buy the votes of the illegal immigrants, voluntarily unemployed, union member parasites and the poor while the liberal state media is giving him daily compliment for stealing the American people money for his re-election. The immoral America hater communist dictator Obama learned from his Kenyan Mozlem Brother communist father to take money from the private sector and use it to buy re-election while the American people do not realize than stealing their money for re-election and supporting the Mozlem Brother regimes is pushing America to bankruptcy. Will the food stamp Americans who stopped working only to enjoy the Obama monthly check will be able to push America to self destruction by supporting their Mozlem Brother Messiah feeder who use them to destroy America for once and forever? Will liberal parasites and unions continue to support the destruction of America by Obama?
That was perfect. You repeat very well.
8.2 is pretty low unemployment. That is all I have to say about that.
Bush never got that low, and he had 60000 people employed with your tax dollars in the desert getting shot at and blown up so his Vice president could profit from the war, the actual defination of war profiteering, a treasonous offense.
Wasn't it W who said "we need our immigrants to do the jobs Americans won't do"
And why shouldn't we have the highest taxes in the world? How much does huge business spend buying and selling politicians to save on their taxes. I would like to see the stats on that. How much does corruption cost and how much does it save. We are by far, the most profitabe market there is, We got money, even us po folks can buy a TV, we have a superior distribution network, we have insane advertising capabilities, any company who wants $$ comes here. Why should we bend over for them? They sould have to pay a HUGE admission fee just to have access to our unbelievabley profitable markets. Takes money to make money.
Why are you interested in allowing corporations to take all of our money? Why is it important to you the douchebag who climbs his way to the top of some widgit company makes millions? He doesn't spend that money here. Poor people spend every dime they can get their hands on here. Rich people go to Europe to spendtheir money.

Obma is not destroying the country.
Business is...Big business anyway. It's soulless, it's all about the numbers. THey own our Government. IT doesn't matter who hold what office, every politician has a corporate sponsor.
Certainly Mitt will. He will make deals and policy so his rich pals can get richer. They will spend millions, so you are convinced helping them is right for you. So will Obama.
But I disagree. Obama has done well enoough for me. I'm actually impressed. He's got my vote, and he'll get a couple more. Mitt better be on his toes.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

At the beginning of the year, most economists, analysts and talking heads on T.V. were talking about "the recovery" and were excited about improvements in jobs. I took the opposite line, saying repeatedly that there was "no recovery" and that the economy would go back into the doldrums in the late spring and summer, just as it had the previous two years. As for the improvement in jobs, I stated, "The small employment gains crowed about so much in November and December of the year just past are likely to unravel…." ( http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/2012-econo... )

--David Haggith

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••