First work begins on Poconos-New York rail line

Feb 23, 2011 Full story: Pocono Record

Local passenger rail advocates are educating a new generation of elected officials about efforts to restore service between New York and northeastern Pennsylvania, as New Jersey Transit begins preliminary work on a 7.3-mile stretch in the decades-old project.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Effort

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Oh, so who is the lucky caterer who will be providing the food and beverages for all the studies and meetings on the PA side.
Bubbleman

Pine Brook, NJ

#3 Feb 24, 2011
loose stool wrote:
Brush clearing along an old right-of-way between Port Morris and Andover, N.J., has been authorized"
This is fantastic news! With bold initiatives like this pedophiles will be summering at Foxwood's by next year.
Funny Jersey is behind it but Pa is still clueless and broke lol. At least it will be at lot easier to haul drugs on train cars then in limo's!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2011
The train, the train.

;0
manic

Blauvelt, NY

#5 Feb 24, 2011
Shall I get a few roach coaches. Been there/done that for pork fuel 209 bypass project that dragged it's feet for 20 years.
Bubblesman

Pine Brook, NJ

#6 Feb 24, 2011
manic wrote:
Shall I get a few roach coaches. Been there/done that for pork fuel 209 bypass project that dragged it's feet for 20 years.
Yeah Pa hasn't really bought into the idea only Jersey,figures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Tom Marino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... Sep 14 barefoot2626 763
Minority Leader Pelosi Confronts Congressman To... Aug '14 Wash Flash 5
Pelosi confronts GOP congressman Aug '14 LRS 4
Nancy Pelosi gives angry chase on House Floor o... Aug '14 white widow 2
Congressional candidates offer solutions to sho... (Oct '12) Oct '12 PayThat CEO 6
Protesters to Toomey: Help the unemployed (Dec '11) Dec '11 duh 1
Committee to focus on flood reaction (Nov '11) Nov '11 perception of why... 1
•••

Representative Tom Marino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••