Tears, shouts as terror hearing becomes political

Mar 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCIV

Congress pushed deep into a raw and emotional debate Thursday over American Muslims who have committed terrorist attacks in the name of religion, in a hearing punctuated by tearful testimony, angry recriminations and political theater.

Comments
1 - 20 of 139 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2011
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Frank Lee Plain

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Any freedom-loving American should oppose these hearings. In future history books, Congressman King will be remembered like McCarthy, and the Arizona immigration laws will be remembered like the Jim Crow segregation laws.
http://plainhonesttruth.blogspot.com/2011/01/...
CJP

Mifflintown, PA

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Is he trying to cry or fart?
CJP

Mifflintown, PA

#3 Mar 10, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
Any freedom-loving American should oppose these hearings. In future history books, Congressman King will be remembered like McCarthy, and the Arizona immigration laws will be remembered like the Jim Crow segregation laws.
And you will be remembered, well not anymore I just flushed
Joe

Orlando, FL

#5 Mar 10, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
You are a fool. We had a threat in the past from Communists and it was a real threat. We came within a cat's whisker of a nuclear war with them and it was real. Quit trying to convince us how peace loving these hateful muslims are. These people aren't peaceful and they cause major problems everywhere they immigrate. They're like the cockroaches of the human race. They don't want to assimilate, all they want to do is spread their hateful sick religion.

There has NEVER been a religious based hate ideology which dictates that they move into and dominate other societies. If you don't understand that you don't know very much about these people. They will lie to further their cause and consider anyone who isn't a muslim to be an infidel. They hate Christians and they hate Jews.

Google what they've done in Denmark and some of the countries in Europe they've immigrated to. Google Muslims in Denmark and educate yourself, then get your head out of your a**.
nakedempire

Utica, MI

#6 Mar 10, 2011
"the power of nightmares" bbc documentary on terrorism......watch the video here

http://nakedempire.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/t...
Joe

Orlando, FL

#7 Mar 10, 2011
How in the world did this guy Keith Ellison ever get elected in the United States of America? I just don't understand how any Americans could elect a Muslim to our Congress?
Joe

Orlando, FL

#8 Mar 10, 2011
Keith Ellison is an idiot. He's a denier of Islamic Terrorism and if we don't watch it we'll wind up having suicide bombers here all over the place and they'll be home grown. This guy is just a denier with his head in the sand.

All these Muslims do is deny deny deny deny deny.
goose

Park Forest, IL

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Joe wrote:
How in the world did this guy Keith Ellison ever get elected in the United States of America? I just don't understand how any Americans could elect a Muslim to our Congress?
Easy when you know the district... loony left super majority. I know I live in it.
America First

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Mar 10, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
I applaud these hearings. It is about time. Liberals are going to have us all living under Shir. Law with the exception of them of course.
And as far as the AZ immigration law, why do you not put your money where your mouth is and pay for the 1.3B that it is costing AZ taxpayers, sned your kids to our public schools where the level of education is dropping like a rock, free breakfast and lunches for these kids and their parent including Saturday, free legal aide for when they are arrested, afraid to set out in your yard in southern AZ for fear of being shot, etc. What part of these picture do you not understand? How is it right for me a US give up my rights for those that are not even citizens. Enough already. You are welcome in this country but come through the front door and pay your own way.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 10, 2011
"Asses in the air". Just a bunch of Asses in the air.

Since: Apr 07

Nashville, TN

#12 Mar 10, 2011
President Obama on Zakat

Zakat, as we’ve documented numerous times already, is intended to fund jihad, and Islamic charities have been proven to fund jihad. In fact, the duty of jihad is linked to zakat – or what Obama and Muslim groups in America call charitable giving.

Zakat, however, is not charitable giving in the Western sense. If it were, there are thousands of charities that accept donations and no special exemptions or change in law ordered by the president would be required. Yet, as Raymond Ibrahim pointed out in Why Muslim Charities Fund Jihad,“There is scholarly consensus (ijma`) that zakat cannot be given to non-Muslims.”
http://sheikyermami.com/2010/03/27/zakat-jiha...

Every Muslim pays Zakat and the Muslim's WAR against us.

My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President.
...FB Jim Hayden for President 2012

Since: Oct 08

#13 Mar 10, 2011
Joe wrote:
..It's Minnesota...they also have Al Franken...that should tell you something about the nuts up there.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Mar 10, 2011
Maybe they should have Van Jones testify. Van Jones also pushes for Sharia law. Read this article about Obama's soulmate:

By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

STORM's manifesto,'Reclaiming Revolution'

JERUSALEM – How is this for a quick clean up job?

Last week, WND reported the official communist-oriented manifesto of a radical group founded by Obama's environmental adviser, Van Jones, was published in full on the Internet.

Just hours later, the manifesto was removed and the entire website was taken down.

It is, however, still available in web archives.

As WND previously reported, Van Jones, special adviser for green jobs, enterprise and innovation to the White House Council on Environmental Quality, is an admitted black nationalist and radical communist.

Jones was the leader and founder of a radical group, the communist revolutionary organization Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM.

STORM's official manifesto, titled, "Reclaiming Revolution," had been published on the Internet.

A WND review of the 97-page treatise found that the manual describes Jones' organization as having a "commitment to the fundamental ideas of Marxism-Leninism."

"We agreed with Lenin's analysis of the state and the party," reads the manifesto. "And we found inspiration in the revolutionary strategies developed by Third World revolutionaries like Mao Zedong and Amilcar Cabral."

Cabral is the late Marxist revolutionary leader of Guinea-Bissau and the Cape Verde Islands.

WND previously reported Jones named his son after Cabral and reportedly concludes every e-mail with a quote from the communist leader.
Kenyan Commie Dirtbag

Palos Hills, IL

#15 Mar 10, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
When a mooslim chops your worthless head off, I only hope your family can afford to bury that bloody stump.

But if not, we'll nickname the crows that'll be eating it "Jim".

See? It's all good.
Kenyan Commie Dirtbag

Palos Hills, IL

#16 Mar 10, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
President Obama on Zakat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pQG8PIqLp7kXX
Zakat, as we’ve documented numerous times already, is intended to fund jihad, and Islamic charities have been proven to fund jihad. In fact, the duty of jihad is linked to zakat – or what Obama and Muslim groups in America call charitable giving.
Zakat, however, is not charitable giving in the Western sense. If it were, there are thousands of charities that accept donations and no special exemptions or change in law ordered by the president would be required. Yet, as Raymond Ibrahim pointed out in Why Muslim Charities Fund Jihad,“There is scholarly consensus (ijma`) that zakat cannot be given to non-Muslims.”
http://sheikyermami.com/2010/03/27/zakat-jiha...
Every Muslim pays Zakat and the Muslim's WAR against us.
It's high time we sent the Kenayn stooge into the heart of Afghanistan armed only with the book of Miranda.

Where he can kneel, bow, and bob with his brothas.

Nashville, TN

#17 Mar 10, 2011
Kenyan Commie Dirtbag wrote:
<quoted text>
It's high time we sent the Kenayn stooge into the heart of Afghanistan armed only with the book of Miranda.
Where he can kneel, bow, and bob with his brothas.
When Obama bowed to the political arm of Islam he demonstrated our submission to Islam. This has lead to in increase of Muslims immigration and the building of mosques, Islamic centers and Islamic Compounds.

For those who still believe Obama is a Christian. Obama is able to quote the Quran by heart while he is unable to quote the Bible.
Barack Obama Quotting From Holy Quran in His Cairo Speech

Obama Mocks - Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible - Not A Christian
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama keeps looking down at his notes as he mocks the Bible.

Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#18 Mar 11, 2011
It is disheartening to read the above comments full of hate, smear, fear, ignorance and unamerican tolerance.

And these hearings will feed into this hate.

If you have time at this shindig, Peter King, let's discuss those who kill prochoice doctors in the guise of religion or whatever "cause" or excuse those murderers are hugging at the time.

Dark day in america with Peter King as the conductor.

“Truth to Power!”

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Mar 11, 2011

Here's the important thing that the Maggot Doesn't understand with his Idiotic Muslim Outreach using NASA:

People are afraid for their lives when someone yells- "Allah Akbar" but wouldn't bat an eye when someone yells 'praise the lord'...

“Truth to Power!”

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Mar 11, 2011
Only the democrat left fears public debate. Sad but True.

“Truth to Power!”

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Mar 11, 2011
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool. We had a threat in the past from Communists and it was a real threat. We came within a cat's whisker of a nuclear war with them and it was real. Quit trying to convince us how peace loving these hateful muslims are. These people aren't peaceful and they cause major problems everywhere they immigrate.

They're like the cockroaches of the human race. They don't want to assimilate, all they want to do is spread their hateful sick religion.

There has NEVER been a religious based hate ideology which dictates that they move into and dominate other societies. If you don't understand that you don't know very much about these people. They will lie to further their cause and consider anyone who isn't a muslim to be an infidel. They hate Christians and they hate Jews.

Google what they've done in Denmark and some of the countries in Europe they've immigrated to. Google Muslims in Denmark and educate yourself, then get your head out of your a**.

Good Post. Frank lee is an Idiot. We all know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Tom Marino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 14 hr Asian Guy 742
Minority Leader Pelosi Confronts Congressman To... Aug 7 Wash Flash 5
Pelosi confronts GOP congressman Aug 4 LRS 4
Nancy Pelosi gives angry chase on House Floor o... Aug 4 white widow 2
Congressional candidates offer solutions to sho... (Oct '12) Oct '12 PayThat CEO 6
Protesters to Toomey: Help the unemployed (Dec '11) Dec '11 duh 1
Committee to focus on flood reaction (Nov '11) Nov '11 perception of why... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Representative Tom Marino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••