Republicans search for answers about ...

Republicans search for answers about what went wrong in the election

There are 1 comment on the KNST-AM Tucson story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Republicans search for answers about what went wrong in the election. In it, KNST-AM Tucson reports that:

Seeking answers to why their presidential candidate lost the election, the first round of consensus on the right has focused on the Republican need to recalibrate its message to connect with the nation's shifting voting demographics - or, at the very least, acknowledge that the country is changing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNST-AM Tucson.

imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Could it be that I saw a lot of Jesus 2012 signs? Jesus got written in instead of Mr. Moneybags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hastert case is linked to sex abuse May '15 John Drabble 1
News Ohio VA clinic amid 75 with highest care-delay ... Apr '15 Viet Nam Veteran 2
News After A Resounding GOP Victory, 5 Tidbits That ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 barefoot2626 283
News If the GOP brand is dog food, the Democratic br... (Oct '14) Nov '14 tha Professor 45
News Kansas governor, challenger discuss gay marriage (Oct '14) Oct '14 WeTheSheeple 14
News Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? (Jun '14) Oct '14 Jeff Locke 298
News Thom Tillis, House vote to restore film incentives (Aug '14) Aug '14 Windsong 1
More from around the web