Artur Davis considers bid for Va. Senate, Congress as a Republican

Jan 26, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 8

Former congressman Artur Davis, who represented Alabama as a Democrat before moving to Virginia and the Republican Party, is considering a bid for the Virginia state senate or Congress, according to three Republicans with knowledge of his thinking.

Full Story

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Benghazi.
Cat4

Palatine, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Obviously Mr Davis feels he could have a better chance winning as a Republican then as a Democrat. Maybe he was a Blue dog Democrat. Maybe he just came to his senses.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Cat4 wrote:
Obviously Mr Davis feels he could have a better chance winning as a Republican then as a Democrat. Maybe he was a Blue dog Democrat. Maybe he just came to his senses.
Maybe he just got the motto wrong and he's thinkin' "Virginia is for losers".

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he just got the motto wrong and he's thinkin' "Virginia is for losers".
Just California....that's why everyone important is leaving..fed up with tax, tax, taxarooney!
Cat7

Mchenry, IL

#5 Jan 26, 2013
That is true. Most of the rich Californians are going to Texas, or one of the other states without state tax. Can you blame them. The Feds have both hands in our pockets. We cannot afford the State. Illinois is the worst state of all for goughing their citizens.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Good, Arthur Davis is brilliant, has integrity and commonsense. No wonder he left the democrat party.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
I would hope he would not be another elected RINO/NEO CON who would keep pushing us to the left on important votes or take his turn doing it. We have been lied to so many times that we are like an abused spouse.
Matthew

Palatine, IL

#9 Jan 27, 2013
I think he was from the south. He was probably a Blue Dog Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After A Resounding GOP Victory, 5 Tidbits That ... Nov '14 barefoot2626 292
If the GOP brand is dog food, the Democratic br... Nov '14 tha Professor 55
Kansas governor, challenger discuss gay marriage Oct '14 WeTheSheeple 14
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? (Jun '14) Oct '14 Jeff Locke 298
Thom Tillis, House vote to restore film incentives Aug '14 Windsong 1
First lady vows to 'fight' healthy school-lunch... (May '14) Jul '14 sandy1 24
As House committee staffs shrink, press offices... Jul '14 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web