Missouri Republican raises $1 million...

Missouri Republican raises $1 million in online donations for Senate race

There are 20 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Missouri Republican raises $1 million in online donations for Senate race. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Otis B Driftwood

West Sayville, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
For those who believe and want to save America the smart money is now on the GOP.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
For those who believe and want to save America the smart money is now on the GOP.
Dang! We're all behind Todd Akin, the GOP's answer to every "legitimate" American woman.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Dang! We're all behind Todd Akin, the GOP's answer to every "legitimate" American woman.
Attention lance lowlife!!! I know a pussy like you acts upset over Akin's slip of the mind but he has rebounded and I suspect women are coming onboard...You must assume the democRat Party is the party for women? How insulting especially when they said nothing about the rapist bill clintoon...did they?
You may want to think Akin is a pervert like anthony weiner or an incompetent nitwit who uses a movie to cover up a terrorist attack but it's not selling anymore than the sleazy attempts to label Mitt Romney a murderer...now GFY.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Would you mind explaining how embracing fascist social policies and selling America to the corporations is going to save it?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Dang! We're all behind Todd Akin, the GOP's answer to every "legitimate" American woman.
you mean women like Palin, Bachman, and others you have systimatically trashed.

Paris

#8 Oct 9, 2012
scoon66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind explaining how embracing fascist social policies and selling America to the corporations is going to save it?
Call Obama......Wall Street gave him 42 million........they must have expected something for their money.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Call Obama......Wall Street gave him 42 million........they must have expected something for their money.
Yeah because there is no way a corporatist like Romney has connections to Wall Street. Also, I thought Obama was supposed to be hostile towards business and Wall Street.

Paris

#10 Oct 9, 2012
scoon66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because there is no way a corporatist like Romney has connections to Wall Street. Also, I thought Obama was supposed to be hostile towards business and Wall Street.
Is diversion all you got cupcake, come on defend your undefensable empty suit......well at least try. It makes for good political fodder.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Is diversion all you got cupcake, come on defend your undefensable empty suit......well at least try. It makes for good political fodder.
Well as apparently you are incapable of extrapolation, I will spell it out for you. I find the notion that Obama is run by Wall Street to be ridiculous. He has done more than any other president in modern history to regulate it and has demonstrated himself to be the antithesis of a sycophant when it comes to Wall Street. Additionally I don't see the importance of your 42 million statistic for several reasons. One I doubt its validity; I have a feeling that its probably taken completely out of context if not outright fabricated. Secondly, even it is valid, it pales in comparison to the amount Romney is financed and controlled by big business and Wall Street. Lastly you may want to consider that pointing out the galling inconsistencies of the criticisms of Obama on the part of the far right is not a diversion but a simple case in point.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Akin supporters throw the theory of evolution into question.

Paris

#13 Oct 9, 2012
scoon66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as apparently you are incapable of extrapolation, I will spell it out for you. I find the notion that Obama is run by Wall Street to be ridiculous. He has done more than any other president in modern history to regulate it and has demonstrated himself to be the antithesis of a sycophant when it comes to Wall Street. Additionally I don't see the importance of your 42 million statistic for several reasons. One I doubt its validity; I have a feeling that its probably taken completely out of context if not outright fabricated. Secondly, even it is valid, it pales in comparison to the amount Romney is financed and controlled by big business and Wall Street. Lastly you may want to consider that pointing out the galling inconsistencies of the criticisms of Obama on the part of the far right is not a diversion but a simple case in point.
hmmmmmmmmmm ok. So help us out here. Give me five things that Obama has done to control Wall Street.

Paris

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Akin supporters throw the theory of evolution into question.
Obama Speech………Al Qaida on its heels……..less than thirty days after Ambassador Stevens is killed by them.

President releases new ad -- featuring Big Bird...Ambassador dead Middle East on fire and the president does Big Bird that he gave a million dollars to of stimulus money.

Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad

Paris

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
Game Changer?

The federal government paid nearly $40 million dollars to Claire McCaskill’s husband’s businesses her first five years in office as Missouri Senator. During that time McCaskill has had influence over federal policy that has directly affected her family’s income.

Shades of exactly what Pelosi did........

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Speech………Al Qaida on its heels……..less than thirty days after Ambassador Stevens is killed by them.
President releases new ad -- featuring Big Bird...Ambassador dead Middle East on fire and the president does Big Bird that he gave a million dollars to of stimulus money.
Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad
Walter Winchell called. He said to tell you to get off his lawn.

VP Debate.......Biden Blitz..........Ryan knocked on his keister.
Next Prez Debate...... Obama snaps out of it.........Romney reveals foreign policy details......one blank page.
Kids To Romney.......Drop dead!

Paris

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Walter Winchell called. He said to tell you to get off his lawn.
VP Debate.......Biden Blitz..........Ryan knocked on his keister.
Next Prez Debate...... Obama snaps out of it.........Romney reveals foreign policy details......one blank page.
Kids To Romney.......Drop dead!
So tell us, is your drug use recreational or a hard habit?......you know drug abuse is a liberal entitlement.......you all want it legalized.....but your screwed, you have to have a photo ID to pick up your bag.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Unemployment is still high in some states due the the Republicans obstruction in order to make Obama a one term President. Republicans are causing many Americans to hurt for political reasons. Republicans has choose politics over American citizens.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
Unemployment is still high in some states due the the Republicans obstruction in order to make Obama a one term President. Republicans are causing many Americans to hurt for political reasons. Republicans has choose politics over American citizens.
Uh,unemployment is still high because Obama doesn't have a clue what the fluck he's doing.... And it shows.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Oct 9, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Uh,unemployment is still high because Obama doesn't have a clue what the fluck he's doing.... And it shows.
Republican obstruction has caused the unemployment and we all know that.

Paris

#22 Oct 10, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Uh,unemployment is still high because Obama doesn't have a clue what the fluck he's doing.... And it shows.
Obama proving once again that the small minded president with his amateurish tries at being presidential doesn't have a clue about security, foreign policy, jobs or the economy..........but hey maybe Big Bird will give him a job......as the Hooky monster. Since he never showed up.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#23 Oct 10, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican obstruction has caused the unemployment and we all know that.
Of course you liberal azzwipes have forgottenn ALLLLL about Obummer's first two years. You know,the ones where he had both HOUSE AND SENATE. And all the stoopid bastid did was hand off the ball to that San Francisco freak Pelousy and the Nevada nobody Reid. And they gave us(US) ObummerCare. Jobs? Not on the radar screen,wasn't part of the liberal plan. Never cared about putting America back to work,UNLESS it was GUBBERMINT jobs.

I can't WAIT for November and Obummer's defeat. Send that Academic lounge lizard hollywierd wannabe back to Chicago where he belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Akin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Has a Rape Problem - and Kate Harding W... (Sep '15) Oct '16 Mike 2
News Missouri Senate race not strange this time, jus... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fundie Sniffling 1
News Shameless NBC Uses Murder by Illegal Immigrant ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Conservative Islam 32
News Oh God! The lord's my sex guru: Pious perverts,... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Here Is Your Sign 1
News Republican leaders worry that Donald Trump is d... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cat74 61
News Josh Duggar and Caitlin Jenner? Seriously? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Tazo 4
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) May '15 Tazo 42
More from around the web