McCaskill releases series of attack a...

McCaskill releases series of attack ads featuring sexual assault victims

There are 42 comments on the The Hill story from Oct 10, 2012, titled McCaskill releases series of attack ads featuring sexual assault victims. In it, The Hill reports that:

Sen. Claire McCaskill is releasing a new set of ads featuring victims of sexual assault who criticize Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#46 Oct 11, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>This WH has secrets.
The Zenith of Inccompetence is here Liberal DNA!

The September 11th Islamic terrorist attack on American diplomats (and the death of the American ambassador) has become a contentious issue in the United States, mainly because of the upcoming November 6 elections (for the president and most members of the national legislature). The current government is being accused of ignoring the terrorist threat in Libya despite the media coverage of the threat beforehand and subsequent leaks of American intelligence alerts about potential attacks on American diplomats there. While an embarrassing, and fatal, lapse in judgment and administration of security, the nearness of elections makes the issue a political crisis with all manner of accusations being tossed around. The U.S. government did admit a week ago that it was indeed a terrorist attack but the weeks of delay in getting the American (FBI) investigators to Benghazi and apparent disputes between the intelligence agencies and presidential political advisors is apparently hindering the pursuit of the attackers. Some of the leaked documents indicate the American ambassador had requested increased security but was turned down by the State Department. That said, it's still unclear why the ambassador chose to spend September 11th (a day many Islamic terror groups liked to attack Americans on) in such a vulnerable place (Benghazi, noted for its many Islamic radical groups and in a lightly guarded consular compound, rather than the heavily guarded embassy back in Tripoli).

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#47 Oct 12, 2012
As the day wind down and the distractions heat up, eye candy and mean old coot are reflective of this administration.
The trust suffered.
Ryan was respectful and unable to respond.
The moderator made the event, the View.
If the V.P. debate was about a Wonk vs the Mean Old Coot, it was successful.
I learned little more than, I don't like Joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Akin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Has a Rape Problem - and Kate Harding W... Sep '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Shameless NBC Uses Murder by Illegal Immigrant ... Jul '15 Conservative Islam 32
News Oh God! The lord's my sex guru: Pious perverts,... Jul '15 Here Is Your Sign 1
News Republican leaders worry that Donald Trump is d... Jul '15 Cat74 61
News Josh Duggar and Caitlin Jenner? Seriously? Jun '15 Tazo 4
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) May '15 Tazo 42
News Candidate: Pregnancy from rape is God's intent (Oct '12) May '15 Tazo 4
More from around the web