Akin's dog analogy

Akin's dog analogy

There are 87 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Akin's dog analogy. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

I have discovered a much more reassuring way of thinking about Todd Akin's alarmingly ongoing Senate campaign in Missouri against incumbent Claire McCaskill .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#90 Oct 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey, hidding your other name will not work, you are still the idiot.
Just look for the dumb emoticon ;).
responder

Columbus, OH

#91 Oct 26, 2012
This thread shows a) the desperation of ReTHUGliScum to avoid talking about insane people like Akin, and b) their desperate need to talk up the Libyan situation and blame it all on Obama in hopes of winning the election.

That is all.:)
responder

Columbus, OH

#92 Oct 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey, hidding your other name will not work, you are still the idiot.
If only you could hide your OWN idiocy. But it shines out like a septic tank in the moonlight....LOL
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#93 Oct 26, 2012
responder wrote:
This thread shows a) the desperation of ReTHUGliScum to avoid talking about insane people like Akin, and b) their desperate need to talk up the Libyan situation and blame it all on Obama in hopes of winning the election.
That is all.:)
So what if Akin is insane, HE's NOT running for the presidency. But we know the Odumbo strategy and it's f-cked up! If you want to give Odumbo a free pass on Libya, what's next? Russian missile sights?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#94 Oct 26, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could hide your OWN idiocy. But it shines out like a septic tank in the moonlight....LOL
SANDY EYES NEW JERSEY...

'Impacts will stretch across wide area'...

'Disaster of biblical proportions'...

'Worst Storm in 100 Years'...

HURRICANE SANDY LATEST...

Pounds Bahamas after killing 29 in Caribbean...

Knocks out Obama fundraiser in Miami...

THIS STORM WAS CAUSED BY A VIDEO........ ON GLOBAL WARMING.........AL GORE WILL BE ARRESTED AS SOON AS HIS BLIMP LANDS..........
Akin

Indianapolis, IN

#95 Oct 26, 2012
I love doggy style. The best thing about screwing the peasants is you never have to look at them in the face.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#96 Oct 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SANDY EYES NEW JERSEY...
Who could blame El Dumbo for his 40th off topic cross posted DUMBOSPAM today, especially in this forum where his hero is even a bigger embarrassment to the Republican party than is draft dodger Romney?

Yes, Dumbo, the hurricane is Obama's fault and Akin was just kidding when he said a woman couldn't get pregnant from a rape unless she was enjoying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Akin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Has a Rape Problem - and Kate Harding W... (Sep '15) Oct '16 Mike 2
News Missouri Senate race not strange this time, jus... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fundie Sniffling 1
News Shameless NBC Uses Murder by Illegal Immigrant ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Conservative Islam 32
News Oh God! The lord's my sex guru: Pious perverts,... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Here Is Your Sign 1
News Republican leaders worry that Donald Trump is d... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cat74 61
News Josh Duggar and Caitlin Jenner? Seriously? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Tazo 4
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) May '15 Tazo 42
More from around the web