Akin's dog analogy

Oct 22, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 87

I have discovered a much more reassuring way of thinking about Todd Akin's alarmingly ongoing Senate campaign in Missouri against incumbent Claire McCaskill .

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Take a look at McCaskill. The dog analogy fits.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Something tells me the Washington Post is afraid (quiet-dont say this too loud)that Akin is going to win.You can tell by the constant attacks by all the liberal medias against him.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin is an obnoxious mutt, but
a white-trash tea-party favorite. He'll get some votes from the KKK crowd.
He Man Woman Haters Club

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Akin just needs to finally s**k a d**k and get it over with. We get it,Akin hates women. A lot of GOP members share his view. It's time for Akin to have his Republican Public Restroom Tryst. In fact,I think he's sending out signals to accomplish this act.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Glad they mentioned dogs, because Crazy Akin's really screwed the pooch in this campaign. He's shown himself the archetypical idiot Rightie teabagger know-nothing.

Buh-bye...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 23, 2012
radiofreeamerica wrote:
Something tells me the Washington Post is afraid (quiet-dont say this too loud)that Akin is going to win.You can tell by the constant attacks by all the liberal medias against him.
It's laughter, dumbass. They're laughing at the idiot wing of your increasingly idiotic party.

LOL!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Ross wrote:
Take a look at McCaskill. The dog analogy fits.
There's some of that woman-hating reTHUGlican classiness. Keep it up, love to see you guys making YOURSELVES irrelevant! LOL
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#10 Oct 23, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some of that woman-hating reTHUGlican classiness. Keep it up, love to see you guys making YOURSELVES irrelevant! LOL
Get a job...you useless little pinhead.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job...you useless little pinhead.
Piss up a pole, Ross. You whine like a little girl.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#12 Oct 23, 2012
What's the big deal, "fetches headaches from Washington like a dog"? How does that relate to a solely female situation. Typical liberal spin. You libturds rally do grasp at straws....LOL!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 23, 2012
CBLOWS wrote:
What's the big deal, "fetches headaches from Washington like a dog"? How does that relate to a solely female situation. Typical liberal spin. You libturds rally do grasp at straws....LOL!
Did someone pull your toilet chain? Get lost.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Oct 23, 2012
He Man Woman Haters Club wrote:
Akin just needs to finally s**k a d**k and get it over with. We get it,Akin hates women. A lot of GOP members share his view. It's time for Akin to have his Republican Public Restroom Tryst. In fact,I think he's sending out signals to accomplish this act.
Debates deliver favorability edge to Romney; now above 50% in rating

Romney says no to Obama cocaine hit piece..

Obama continues his attacks, even though it was pointed out to him last night that attacks on Romney are not an Agenda………they are desperation.

Paris

#15 Oct 23, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's laughter, dumbass. They're laughing at the idiot wing of your increasingly idiotic party.
LOL!
only the 45%

Paris

#16 Oct 23, 2012
RASMUSSEN: R 50% O 46%...
GALLUP: R 51% O 46%...
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#17 Oct 23, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I dont have a party.I*m registered independent.But I understand you*re annoyed since obama is no longer leading in the pols.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Akin and Moredick are rapists.

Paris

#20 Oct 24, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Akin and Moredick are rapists.
Obama and Biden are killers..........

Emails detail unfolding Benghazi attack on September 11th...

6:07 PM 9/11/12:'Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility'... CBS NEWS.

Obama, Biden and Hillary all knew what was happening as it happened and that a terrorist orgainization had claimed credit.......all three are bald face liars and should resign.

Reuters)- Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.

The emails, obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. spy agencies or the State Department and who requested anonymity, specifically mention that the Libyan group called Ansar al-Sharia had asserted responsibility for the attacks.
The brief emails also show how U.S. diplomats described the attack, even as it was still under way, to Washington.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#21 Oct 24, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone pull your toilet chain? Get lost.
Can't stand the truth, eh harv?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 24, 2012
Color me Faggot wrote:
I am immune to common sense. I need to get back to my 'homo' club and lick away boy because politics is not a place for a pole climber like me.
At least you're in the right party - they welcomed in people like Craig and Foley! LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#23 Oct 24, 2012
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand the truth, eh harv?
Post some and we'll see....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Akin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the GOP thinking? Jan 23 DC Cop 1
Eight Democratic Candidates That Are Embarrassi... Oct '14 Satan 1
Leonard Pitts Jr.: GOP can't get out of its own... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Chicagoan by Birth 1
GOP's 'legitimate rape' nightmare is 'Firing Back' (Jul '14) Jul '14 boo ya 10
Todd Akin blasts Hillary Clinton for fighting "... (Jun '14) Jun '14 American_Infidel 5
Cochran Says He Doesn't Know Much About Tea Par... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hope Changed 1
Will Republicans finally win back the Senate in... (May '14) Jun '14 Petal Power 8
More from around the web