Romney on a razor's edge between right and center

Aug 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: McClatchy

It’s a time-tested move for Republican presidential candidates: Run to the right during the primaries to secure the party’s nomination, then move toward the center to win the White House in November.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

It's a time-tested move for Democratic presidential candidates: Run to the left during the primaries to secure the party's nomination, then move toward the center to win the White House in November as well.
Obama was the exception though.....He ran to the left to secure the nomination in the primaries moved to the center to get elected and then ran left and has stayed there ever since......
Where does he want to go from there....?
I know where...
Romney 2012....
The better buffoon....
Walter

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor … and surviving.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Walter wrote:
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor … and surviving.
The Department of Homeland Security is also making preparations for domestic disorder with its recent order of riot gear. Questions have also been asked about why the DHS is purchasing over a billion rounds of ammunition, enough to wage a 7-year ground war.

Fears that the U.S. Army is being readied to take on disgruntled Americans in the aftermath of a major economic collapse are being stoked by clear preparations based around that very premise.

A recent academic study written by retired Army Colonel Kevin Benson depicts a shocking scenario in which the U.S. Army is used to restore order to a town that has been seized by Tea Party “insurrectionists” in 2016 following a “great recession.”

The paper emphasizes how the U.S. Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028 dictates that the military’s “full spectrum operations” will include “operations within American borders.”

As Infowars recently reported, a newly leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” outlines how military assets are to be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.

A 2008 report produced by the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Institute warned that the United States may experience massive civil unrest in the wake of a series of crises which it termed “strategic shock.”

“Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security,” stated the report, authored by [Ret.] Lt. Col. Nathan Freir, adding that the military may be needed to quell “purposeful domestic resistance”.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com . He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••