Mourdock under fire for rape remarks

Oct 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Richard Mourdock, the Indiana Republican Senate candidate, came under fire Tuesday night for comments suggesting that pregnancies occurring from rape are the result of God's will.

Comments (Page 63)

Showing posts 1,241 - 1,260 of1,264
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You rapist always say that crap. I wish they would get you in prison and keep you there.
What if someone raped you? Would you feel like admitting it? You seem to struggle with empathy.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of two men who have been raped. One of them at 14 years old got raped by his female teacher from school. And the other one got raped in prison by a cellmate. Men get raped also you know.
Yes, but I wonder why it never reaches the news. And they were probably one of the few non feminist brave men who admitted it.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
What if someone raped you? Would you feel like admitting it? You seem to struggle with empathy.
Yea would be hard to admit. But I would because I would want that person put away so they dont hurt others. I HATE RAPIST LIKE YOU.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea would be hard to admit. But I would because I would want that person put away so they dont hurt others. I HATE RAPIST LIKE YOU.
I haven't raped anyone.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't raped anyone.
Yea right. A women saying no means you did rape moron. You rapist always say it was love or she had it coming or she wanted it.....TYPICAL NAZI RAPIST.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right. A women saying no means you did rape moron. You rapist always say it was love or she had it coming or she wanted it.....TYPICAL NAZI RAPIST.
Neither of those cases happened, I did none.
Orangelion

Holywell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually women use that excuse when raping boys.

“Live & Learn”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess men who have had their wives or girlfriends or their three year old daughters raped should not have an opinion on this issue and fat trailer park trash who happen to have a virgina do, eh?
I'm not fat or trailer trash to be fair. But your right, men are affected by rape and sexual abuse too. But the issue is pregnancy and I feel that because it only happens to women, then women have more weight then that of a man..also three year olds rarely get pregnant. And this forum is about rape AND pregnancy. So if you have suffered through the rape or sexual abuse of someone you love , I'm sorry, but I DO VALUE HER opinion more then your, because SHE was raped.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

MoonLitSnow wrote:
And this forum is about rape AND pregnancy. So if you have suffered through the rape or sexual abuse of someone you love , I'm sorry,
My daughter was raped when she was four.

You have something else you want to say?

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I don't see eye to eye, but I have to say how sorry I am that your little girl had to endure that horrid act. All disagreements aside, I think we can all agree here, that this is the worst. Again, so sorry to read this, it breaks my heart.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I don't see eye to eye, but I have to say how sorry I am that your little girl had to endure that horrid act.
Nor should anyone.

The impact of this crime reaches past the original victim, it is a wound that never heals and the primary unrequited rage of the parent lies just below the surface even after 50 years.

I apologize.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should anyone.
The impact of this crime reaches past the original victim, it is a wound that never heals and the primary unrequited rage of the parent lies just below the surface even after 50 years.
I apologize.
Oh my, I'm so sorry you have this to live with. I hope your daughter has been able to overcome it enough to live her life? So very sorry that you are suffering, no one can take away that kind of pain. I apologize as well.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know?

“Live & Learn”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your just making that up to try and prove a point. On the chance that your not..I'm sorry that happened to your family. I stand by my remark. How YOU feel is important...but how our DAUGHTER feels is more important to me. She has to remember what happened to her for the rest of her life..and you do too. But I think your selfish if you think your more entitled to sympathy then your daughter.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MoonLitSnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your just making that up to try and prove a point. On the chance that your not..I'm sorry that happened to your family. I stand by my remark. How YOU feel is important...but how our DAUGHTER feels is more important to me. She has to remember what happened to her for the rest of her life..and you do too. But I think your selfish if you think your more entitled to sympathy then your daughter.
HAHAHAHAH!!!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't raped anyone.
Yet it is funny, all you have to do is find a sight with gay, or rape, and there is Largelanguage. I hope you dont have anything really bad on your hard drive when they come and get your computer.
Largelanguage

Holywell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it is funny, all you have to do is find a sight with gay, or rape, and there is Largelanguage. I hope you dont have anything really bad on your hard drive when they come and get your computer.
Rush, the neighbourhood copper is about, about, and on the job! He's gonna dress me in striped pyjamas!

Shut up little boy!
LOL! What threat are you, whippersnapper?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush, the neighbourhood copper is about, about, and on the job! He's gonna dress me in striped pyjamas!
Shut up little boy!
LOL! What threat are you, whippersnapper?
Keep goin Robert.
Largelanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep goin Robert.
Robert?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert?
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,241 - 1,260 of1,264
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••