Roy Blunt: Missouri Senate Race Is More About Senate Majority Than Todd Akin

Sep 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Roll Call

Missouri GOP Sen. Roy Blunt today offered a lukewarm defense of his decision to campaign for embattled Senate nominee Rep.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 30, 2012
 
Cat74 wrote:
The issues this election have nothing to do with same sex marriage, rape, road rage, or vote fraud. It is the economy, Stupid. We want Jobs, and real money, not monopoly money. And real leaders that listen to their voters. No more healthcare bills crammed down our throats in the middle of the night Christmas eve. This election will be over so fast, because people will be voting early.
And you will be calling for your caregiver.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Cat74 wrote:
The issues this election have nothing to do with same sex marriage, rape, road rage, or vote fraud. It is the economy, Stupid. We want Jobs, and real money, not monopoly money. And real leaders that listen to their voters. No more healthcare bills crammed down our throats in the middle of the night Christmas eve. This election will be over so fast, because people will be voting early.
Stop playing the victim....as Mormon Rich Money has so eloquently put it. Stop begging President Obama and the government for a job. If you want a job, start by getting off your lazy ass and go apply for one!
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

WVB wrote:
Mitt Romney gave 14 Million to charity in 2011. Obama gave $32 fitty for Pelosi to get warts removed.
And part of that was taken as a deduction on his tax return. In other words, he took a government handout. He played the "victim" as he puts it.
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Tea Party will own The Senate, The House, The White House, and the Supreme Court this time next year. How sweet it is! Got Tea?

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
Consider the teabagger nutjobs they've considered for president.
They shouldn't be within 10 miles of any position of power.
This includes dog catcher.
Considering the idiot you libtards elected, you shouldn't even be calling people nutjobs.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Teabaggers want what they are told to want, in trying to collectively survive on a single brain cell. If they had minds of their own to begin with, they would have chosen coffee.
Lemon and sugar, Le Numbbo?
Other than posting lies, what do you and your gerbil do in your spare time.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Too bad even Chris Christie stated yesterday on "This Week" that Akin should not have republican support, nor does HE support him either!

Here's the video folks!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/30/chri...

I'm sure all the scumbag retardicans disagree with this, right?????

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Other than posting lies, what do you and your gerbil do in your spare time.
Poor Dumbo - can't find a sponsor at "Spamaholics Annonymous", and is still infactuated by gerbils.

Yawn......

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dumbo - can't find a sponsor at "Spamaholics Annonymous", and is still infactuated by gerbils.
Yawn......
oh my how original. did you get that off the cartoon network with your polls?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TonyT1961 wrote:
Too bad even Chris Christie stated yesterday on "This Week" that Akin should not have republican support, nor does HE support him either!
Here's the video folks!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/30/chri...
I'm sure all the scumbag retardicans disagree with this, right?????
http://www.livetradingnews.com /las-vegas-has-romney-in-the-l ead-87797.htm

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
Hey Dumbo - already told you that link is to a Vegas oddsmaker. What's wrong - Rasmussen and Fox turned on you??????

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbo - already told you that link is to a Vegas oddsmaker. What's wrong - Rasmussen and Fox turned on you??????
So what maggot muncher.......he is saying what many are.......that aren't in the MSM.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 1, 2012
 
Todd Akin is the poster child of the Republican Party. Yes Republicans embrace him and love him.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tony wrote:
Todd Akin is the poster child of the Republican Party. Yes Republicans embrace him and love him.
Obama waives sanctions on countries that use child soldiers... and so does this make Obama the poster child for Child slave labor.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama waives sanctions on countries that use child soldiers... and so does this make Obama the poster child for Child slave labor.
Romney is already the poster child for child labor with his investments in China. Romney wants to bring child labor to America.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 1, 2012
 
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is already the poster child for child labor with his investments in China. Romney wants to bring child labor to America.
Prove it.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
It has already been proved. Where you been? Try to keep up.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
It has already been proved. Where you been? Try to keep up.
post number cupcake.......try not to wet yourself again.
ja still8436

Bolivar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 5, 2012
 
Cat74 wrote:
How many times have we been told the non American President said this, but he really meant to say that? He was educated overseas, and cannot speak English that well. That is why he needed a teleprompter. You want to know Romney's plans, we want Obama to defend his record.
any rep that would defend this dogs remarks. should not be in public office .roy blunt if i was you good relious gop knock down the vets bill and housing and not one of your worthless peice of craps have been in the service.to serve your country. sorry bunch of phonys .i wonder what jesus would think. if he was to comae back on this earth.maybe you will find out someday.
ja still8436

Bolivar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 5, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama waives sanctions on countries that use child soldiers... and so does this make Obama the poster child for Child slave labor.
he should be lock up and got off of the streets he acts like a damm dog. that would not keep his hands off some little kid. the prevert.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••