Conn., Ill. congressmen promote bipartisanship

Oct 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Log Cabin Democrat

In this Aug. 9, 2009 file photo, U.S. Rep. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., speaks at a news conference in Wolcott, Conn.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2011
JohnfromLA

Tulsa, OK

#1 Oct 15, 2011
Communist.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#2 Oct 15, 2011
"Conn., Ill. congressmen promote bipartisanship"

HE'S A NATIONAL CONSERVATIVE WHO HAS NO FUNDAMENTAL IDEAS AND IS JUST A WATER BOY FOR THE UNITED STATES REGIME.
GI Joe

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2011
DENG wrote:
"Conn., Ill. congressmen promote bipartisanship"
HE'S A NATIONAL CONSERVATIVE WHO HAS NO FUNDAMENTAL IDEAS AND IS JUST A WATER BOY FOR THE UNITED STATES REGIME.
...go fk yourself ya commi
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 15, 2011
Funny how they always want bipartisanship when they no longer have the majority.
serfs up

Clermont, FL

#5 Oct 16, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Funny how they always want bipartisanship when they no longer have the majority.
Never trust them again. They have proved their deceit in the last election cycle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Timothy Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Republicans OK a full plate of Bush-era t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 RustyS 17
Mich. House panel OKs abortion-restricting bills (Jun '12) Jun '12 imaginaryfriend 1
Illinois: More Johnson Retirement Fallout (Apr '12) Apr '12 The laughing liberal 6
Republican Official: US Rep. Johnson to Retire (Apr '12) Apr '12 Always Thinking 1
Republican official: US Rep. Johnson to retire (Apr '12) Apr '12 JohnInLa 2
Republican official: US Rep. Johnson to retire (Apr '12) Apr '12 Marine Corp Pat 1
Conn., Ill. congressmen promote bipartisanship (Oct '11) Oct '11 jack 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Timothy Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••