Republican official: US Rep. Johnson ...

Republican official: US Rep. Johnson to retire

There are 2 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Republican official: US Rep. Johnson to retire. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Veteran Illinois U.S. Rep. Tim Johnson intends to drop his bid for a seventh term and retire, a Republican official said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Great news as this will be another Democratic pick up to give the House back to the Democratic Party, the Speakership back to Speaker Pelosi as a re-election gift to our Osama-killing President.

I love it!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Great news as this will be another Democratic pick up to give the House back to the Democratic Party, the Speakership back to Speaker Pelosi as a re-election gift to our Osama-killing President.
I love it!
Attention Moron Cow Patty!!! It's not the democratic party it's now the democRat Party. That party has become a cesspool for anti-Americanism, anti-Constitutionalism, etc. In other words, you're swimming around in a bowl of treasonous self-serving fecal matter. Frankly, you're much more on the side of bin laden than America you pat-thetic dolt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Timothy Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Republicans OK a full plate of Bush-era t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 RustyS 17
News Mich. House panel OKs abortion-restricting bills (Jun '12) Jun '12 imaginaryfriend 1
News Illinois: More Johnson Retirement Fallout (Apr '12) Apr '12 The laughing liberal 6
News Republican Official: US Rep. Johnson to Retire (Apr '12) Apr '12 Always Thinking 1
News Republican official: US Rep. Johnson to retire (Apr '12) Apr '12 Marine Corp Pat 1
News Conn., Ill. congressmen promote bipartisanship (Oct '11) Oct '11 serfs up 5
News Conn., Ill. congressmen promote bipartisanship (Oct '11) Oct '11 jack 3
More from around the web