Medicare overhaul? Tea party sees a c...

Medicare overhaul? Tea party sees a chance.

There are 1 comment on the Christian Science Monitor story from Aug 6, 2011, titled Medicare overhaul? Tea party sees a chance.. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Medicare overhaul is priority of tea party activists planning to make themselves heard at town hall meetings in key battleground states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Gin

Crest Hill, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Medicare Tax Rate for 2011. The Medicare tax rate remains at only 1.45% on all wages, for both employers and employees.

I believe >85% of both Republicans and Democrats would want Medicare improved by increasing the tax rate to 2% instead of cutting any part of this popular program!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton looks to pop Trump's populist appeal May 27 Excellent One 4
News Ohio AG speaks with Gallia leaders - May 18 Sheri 1
News Bernie Sanders brings message of 'political rev... Mar '16 Kathwynn 16
News Turning to Ohio and beyond, Clinton must excite... Mar '16 stephenOH 1
News House blocks refugee program, with Dem support Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News GOP pragmatists protest tea party shutdown tactics (Sep '15) Nov '15 private guy 37
News Democratic US Rep. Ryan says he now supports ab... (Jan '15) Feb '15 serfs up 36
More from around the web