Reactions Mixed on Debt Ceiling Legislation

Full story: WYTV Youngstown
On Tuesday, President Obama signed a bill that raises the debt ceiling and cuts trillions in federal spending. Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 2, 2011
This train was going over the cliff no matter what, there were too many track switches to throw and the deadman throttle sabotaged. Its importance is when the Constitution says a "cannot" . This is going to be ultimately decided as too many trips to the well. There is something called the second bite of the apple. In this case there were 3 bites, and went on to bite every apple on the truck. SCOTUS simply cannot ignore "taxation without representation ". However the decision will come past the backtrack opportunity and exist only in hindsight. Our Constitution guarantees we are allowed to choose by vote a representative to cast our vote. The super-committee is elected by each individual district for a total of 12 districts who expect their beliefs to be honored. 423 districts have been denied their constitutionally protect right of representation.

It is 12:01am Aug.3rd 2011 frozen in time. The President CAN invoke the 14th Ammendment, and it shall not be questioned. Listen to your morning news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic US Rep. Ryan says he now supports ab... Feb 8 serfs up 40
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... Dec '14 Mothra 48
Six-time incumbent challenged by two hopefuls i... Nov '14 Delbert Grady 1
Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger has a... Oct '14 Cat74 9
Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger ... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 4
Lawmaker in shootout with robber near Pennsylva... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough (Jul '14) Aug '14 Anonymous of Indy 493
More from around the web