Ex-Con Traficant To Run Again | Ohio ...

Ex-Con Traficant To Run Again | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 21 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 3, 2010, titled Ex-Con Traficant To Run Again | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A former congressman from northeast Ohio wants to make a political comeback after serving seven years in prison for corruption.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ARE YOU FOR REAL

Columbus, OH

#23 May 17, 2010
THATS WHATS WRONG WITH OHIO NOW , NOTHING BUT CROOKS, HAVE TO GIVE HIM CREDIT, HE KNOWS HE IS A CROOK AND ISNT TRYING TO HID IT, JUST WHAT OHIO NEEDS, MORE HONEST CROOKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic US Rep. Ryan says he now supports ab... (Jan '15) Feb '15 serfs up 36
News Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Mothra 48
News Six-time incumbent challenged by two hopefuls i... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Delbert Grady 1
News Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger has a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Cat74 9
News Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 4
News Lawmaker in shootout with robber near Pennsylva... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
News Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough (Jul '14) Aug '14 Anonymous of Indy 493
More from around the web