Northeast Ohio congressman cancels he...

Northeast Ohio congressman cancels health care informational me...

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Northeast Ohio congressman cancels health care informational me.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

An Ohio congressman canceled an informational meeting on the new health care law because of security concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

thatswhatyouget

Perry, OH

#1 Mar 31, 2010
So, they can pass an illegal bill, but won't face the people to explain it. Lack of security is a cop out. When you are a an elected official called upon the carpet for a wrong act, you have to be man enough to say, "yes, I did it" These cowardly, lying politicians are too yellow to admit to anything. Vote them all OUT!
Clean out Washington at the next election day.
brendan jones

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2010
i totally agree...he would have shown if there were people contributing to his re-election fund though...what a joke...get them all on the unemployment line and they can see how the other half lives...what is good for the goose is good for the gander...
thatswhatyouget

Perry, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2010
I agree Brendan. Congress should get the same benefits and income that we have. They should also get paid alot less than they do now. Take the average income from their area, toss out the very top and bottom income, take the ave. of what is left then add 10% and that is what a congressperson should earn. If they want 2 houses, they pay for it, not the taxpayer. One of my biggest gripes is, if a bill is on the floor to get voted on, nothing should be aloud to be added to that bill. that should be totally illegal. Oh, congress should also have to pay into SS and not be aloud to take any of the SS out for pet projects! Vote 'em all out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tucker Carlson kicks Democrat off program amid ... Feb 3 Red Crosse 8
News US agency says it won't delay Ohio man's deport... Jan 25 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Rep. Tim Ryan leads fight to stop deportation o... Jan 21 Cath League of Du... 5
News Why not move the 'swamp' out of Washington? Dec '17 I am Spartacus - 2
News How candidates might fare in 2020 Oct '17 CodeTalker 1
News The Latest: Tim Ryan among Dems in Iowa to plan... Oct '17 Noe 6
News Could Ohio's Next Governor Be Democrat Jerry Sp... (Dec '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
More from around the web