Strickland still in the political pic...

Strickland still in the political picture

There are 1 comment on the DispatchPolitics story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Strickland still in the political picture. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

The official portrait of Ohio's 68th governor was unveiled at a ceremony yesterday at the Statehouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

Hamilton, OH

#1 Jun 14, 2011
This is like the picture of Dorian Gray. His time has passed and he doesn't realize it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP pragmatists protest tea party shutdown tactics Sep 28 private guy 34
News Democratic US Rep. Ryan says he now supports ab... (Jan '15) Feb '15 serfs up 36
News Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Mothra 48
News Six-time incumbent challenged by two hopefuls i... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Delbert Grady 1
News Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger has a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Cat74 9
News Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 4
News Lawmaker in shootout with robber near Pennsylva... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web