Ex-con Traficant Disqualified From Co...

Ex-con Traficant Disqualified From Comeback Bid For Office | Ohio N...

There are 13 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 6, 2010, titled Ex-con Traficant Disqualified From Comeback Bid For Office | Ohio N.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Former Ohio U.S. Rep. James Traficant has been disqualified in his bid to return to Congress after seven years in prison because he did not turn in enough valid petition signatures to mke the fall ballot, a county elections official said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Randy

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Go away Traficant! Retire into seclusion.
Darrell Southern Ohio

Middleboro, MA

#2 Jul 6, 2010
Crooks always have a job waiting for them when they get out of prison Politics
Richard Wee

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2010
DoseOfReality wrote:
Traficant is way better than the **** hole that's in the Whitehouse. All Jim did was beat the IRS in court and **** them off. Since then, he was a marked man.
You can't be serious? Did you ever listen to a word out of Traficant's pie hole? The man is just plain stupid! Why do you think he couldn't get enough people to sign his petition? The guy in the white house at least has half a brain. You can't say that about Traficant. You may have another motive for calling the president such a name?? Fess up, partner. Say what you are just itching to say. We're listening.
Duh

Troy, OH

#7 Jul 7, 2010
7 years in prison - he should NOT be able to hold a government office position. Obviously he did not learn anything, he still tried to cheat his way into running. Are there really people lacking the common sense to back this guy? I guess it takes all kinds...
Rachael

Danville, CA

#8 Jul 7, 2010
Duh: Unfortunately those in DC usually don't get the prison terms they deserve. Since BO's election a bunch of them have and will quit to avoid their thievery being "outed". Even Traficant is not lower than BO.
big boss

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 7, 2010
guess the goverment crooks were afraid to let him play raindeer games with them again

“Friendly Fat Dude Finds Fritos”

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, Ohio

#11 Jul 7, 2010
Seems like most of the posters on this thread have no clue about what really happened to Jim Traficant.

He was set up by some people in high up places because he was a whistle blower.

Do the research before you comment out of ignorance.
Hippie73

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jul 7, 2010
Let him run for office!
What's one more crook in Washington? He'll just get lost in the crowd.
stormy

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 26, 2010
reverend happens to be mostly right. i would agree with him and say that more of us posters should be researching things like this...
Whoops

Dublin, OH

#14 Jul 27, 2010
Rev is right. I've known Jim for about 13 years and his integrity has been twisted by the media and the people above his head since he found out about the effects of tryptophan.
fed up

Osteen, FL

#15 Jul 27, 2010
Let the Crook Run he will fit in with the Chicago Mob.
wow

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 7, 2010
im a ex felon and i cant get a job at wallmart, but this piece of crap can run for congress, maby ill try
What Happened

Lebanon, OH

#17 Aug 8, 2010
When was it allowed for criminals to run our country?

Oh, I forgot we have some; there called ObamaDonkeys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic US Rep. Ryan says he now supports ab... Feb '15 serfs up 38
News Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... Dec '14 Mothra 48
News Six-time incumbent challenged by two hopefuls i... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Delbert Grady 1
News Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger has a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Cat74 9
News Pennsylvania lawmaker who fired on mugger ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 4
News Lawmaker in shootout with robber near Pennsylva... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
News Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough (Jul '14) Aug '14 Anonymous of Indy 493
More from around the web