Healthcare reform fight exposes Catho...

Healthcare reform fight exposes Catholic rift

There are 3 comments on the Salon.com story from Mar 19, 2010, titled Healthcare reform fight exposes Catholic rift. In it, Salon.com reports that:

An unusual public split between U.S. Roman Catholic bishops, nuns and hospitals over abortion in the health care overhaul could undermine the church hierarchy's influence on the debate and give anti-abortion Democrats the political cover they need to vote for the bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.com.

LARRY COFFEY

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2010
TO THE WORLD, IM A MAN OF GOD, AND ON A MISSION TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. IM AFTER THE ENEMY THAT TOOK CONTROL OF PEOPLES MIND, I GIVE THIS WARNING TO WHOMEVER HARBORS THE ENEMY, DON'T GO TO SLEEP. IM COMING THROUGH THE NIGHT LIKE A THIEF, TO STEAL THE ENEMY FROM YOU. 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 AND LUKE 1:17, THIS IS THE SEASON TO PLANT THE SEED OF FAITH AND HAVE A POSITIVE MIND. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Sheryl

East Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2010
LARRY COFFEY wrote:
TO THE WORLD, IM A MAN OF GOD, AND ON A MISSION TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. IM AFTER THE ENEMY THAT TOOK CONTROL OF PEOPLES MIND, I GIVE THIS WARNING TO WHOMEVER HARBORS THE ENEMY, DON'T GO TO SLEEP. IM COMING THROUGH THE NIGHT LIKE A THIEF, TO STEAL THE ENEMY FROM YOU. 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 AND LUKE 1:17, THIS IS THE SEASON TO PLANT THE SEED OF FAITH AND HAVE A POSITIVE MIND. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Methinks you've had too much coffey.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#3 Mar 19, 2010
Screw the pedophlie bishops and lesbo nuns.....

once again dim-o-crats are looking for a way to cover their wussy azzes.

Do they remove dim-o-crats balls before they run for office or before they get sworn into office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio Democrats look to reverse GOP trend in sta... 22 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Post-primaries, Clinton and Sanders try to come... Jun '16 USA Today 1
News Post-primaries, Clinton and Sanders try to come... Jun '16 Democrats deceived 1
News Clinton looks to pop Trump's populist appeal May '16 Excellent One 4
News Ohio AG speaks with Gallia leaders - May '16 Sheri 1
News Bernie Sanders brings message of 'political rev... Mar '16 Kathwynn 16
News Turning to Ohio and beyond, Clinton must excite... Mar '16 stephenOH 1
More from around the web