House votes to block EPA's global warming power

Full story: Oroville Mercury-Register

The Republican-controlled House has voted to block the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating greenhouse gases that scientists say cause global warming.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
John Scott

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

Wally Herger, Dan Logue and Kim Yamaguchi all support corporate greed over the future of Humanity.
They are a disgrace and must be Voted out.
To this day Dan Logue supports Valero Oil and bad mouths the thousands of new green jobs created in Californias, even those in the North State.
IHATEGREEN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

Hey John,you and all your environmental nuts have done more than your fair share of de developing our country and especially our once great state!WE voted in the Republicans to do this,we need to disband EPA,CAL EPA and my favorite,CARB.These rogue agencies are run by non elected officials and are running un checked.Since when in our country does an un elected minority call the shots?The next step is to totally cut funds to EPA,when that happens,our country will once again flourish.Dan Logue is a great honest guy,and valero is a great company that employs thousands of Californins and pays millions of dollars in California taxes!What do you Greenies do to contribute John?Hey John,can you give us the definition of a green job?Tom Steyer,the guy that spent 20 million dollars to defeat Prop 23 could not define a green job.
Brad

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

IHATEGREEN, everybody knows what a green job is. It is one that needs at least 1 other job in the Government to make the original job work.
Taxpayer

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

A greenie is one looking for a government job. Something everyone should know. Every time one of these so called green jobs are created and funded by any government money at all, prevailing wages must be paid to do the job. This is why schools, highways and government buildings cost so much to build. You can only guess what this high speed rail will cost in the end. Getting rid of prevailing wages would be a good start to save taxpayer money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••