Is Attorney General Eric Holder really that stupid?

There are 10 comments on the May 14, 2010, Examiner.com story titled Is Attorney General Eric Holder really that stupid?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Eric H. Holder Jr. - arguably the worst Attorney General this country has had since Janet Reno - is on record as saying that Arizona's tough new immigration law could drive a wedge between police and immigrant communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#24 May 28, 2010
Boycott Arizona and Texas wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! I have read the law and it will not hold up in court. Just wait and see the Arizona Law is unConstitutional and will be struck down. Until the law is overturned====BOYCOTT ARIZONA !!!!!!!
and BOYCOTT TEXAS for burning legitimate history books and replacing them with right wing bs...
You liberal uninformed ignorant imbecilic morons crack me up. Really, you are hilarious in your stupidity. For instance, about the history books in Texas. The only difference between the new books and the old is that the revisionist history that the liberals perpetuate has been augmented with the actual truth. The new books have returned much of history to the pages that were erased by liberals back in the 1980's and 90's. Also the new books show both sides of controversial issues which before showed only the populist viewpoint. About the AZ law being unconstitutional. Basically all it is is a mirror image of the federal law. But since you have read the AZ law and being a constitutional scholar and all I'm sure you are correct.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#25 May 28, 2010
Boycott Arizona and Texas wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! I have read the law and it will not hold up in court. Just wait and see the Arizona Law is unConstitutional and will be struck down. Until the law is overturned====BOYCOTT ARIZONA !!!!!!!
and BOYCOTT TEXAS for burning legitimate history books and replacing them with right wing bs...
it will not be overturned...sorry!!!!
all illegals must be caught sorted and deported
Amnesty NOW

Lindsay, CA

#26 May 29, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
it will not be overturned...sorry!!!!
all illegals must be caught sorted and deported
It will definitely be overturned! You fools better get ready to welcome all your new fellow citizens!:)

Paradise Valley Arizona

#27 May 29, 2010
Amnesty NOW wrote:
<quoted text> It will definitely be overturned! You fools better get ready to welcome all your new fellow citizens!:)
sorry man YOU R Indeed ever so WRONG
Gov hasnt the time, They are getting ready to impeach the Ohbama

I have to Show an ID when I am why shouldnt they

1. Pulled over by the police

2. Making purchases on my master card or VISA credit card.

3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.

4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.

5. When applying for/renewing a driver's license or passport.

6. When applying for any kind of insurance.

7. When filling out college applications.

8. When donating blood.

9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.

10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.

11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.

I'm sure there are more instances but the point is, we citizens are required to prove who we are nearly every day.

Why should people illegally in this country be exempt?

GO ARIZONA !!
Amnesty NOW

Modesto, CA

#28 May 31, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry man YOU R Indeed ever so WRONG
Gov hasnt the time, They are getting ready to impeach the Ohbama
I have to Show an ID when I am why shouldnt they
1. Pulled over by the police
2. Making purchases on my master card or VISA credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for/renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.
I'm sure there are more instances but the point is, we citizens are required to prove who we are nearly every day.
Why should people illegally in this country be exempt?
GO ARIZONA !!
LOL!! They will NEVER impeach Obama!! He will make the illegals into citizens shortly!!
lms

Frankfort, KY

#29 May 31, 2010
first thing az law is not dum, you mex need to go the fxxk home,you people are killing this county,i my home state would pass this law,ky ;.i,m a old vetand i know how to send you home and you would,n be back, youpeople are going to start a war here in my county,

Paradise Valley Arizona

#30 May 31, 2010
Amnesty NOW wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!! They will NEVER impeach Obama!! He will make the illegals into citizens shortly!!
80% of US citizens do not approve of any Amnesty...Period
Down and Out

New York, NY

#31 May 31, 2010
Carlos, Emillio and Amnesty Now - Has that LA smog stifled your thought process? Why not a breath of some fresh air - You fools have been baited and now trapped with the amnesty carrot being dangled in front of your face.
This Attorney General could not find his arse to wipe it, if you expect him to defend the federal position against the Arizona challenge you are sadly mistaken. He will be shredded to ribbons and with that your promise of amnesty.
Start packing what bags you have, the citizens of this nation will not accept amnesty - no matter what Holder, Obama, Morton and Napolitano profess, their political days are numbered.
juanita

Bloomington, IN

#32 Jun 1, 2010
No other country allows illegal immigration without enforcing their laws. No other country has the obsolete anchor baby law. It is a fallacy that Americans won't work. Mexicans are hired because of undercutting American workers. America does not belong to Mexico President Calderon. How dare you come over your corrupted borders and criticize america on their protests against illegal immigration. America will be destroyed and become a third world country like Mexico consisting of a few extreme rich at the top and masses of poor streaming over american borders. How dare you President Calderone! How dare congress not enforce the borders. How dare Obama run all over the world bad mouthing america.
juanita

Bloomington, IN

#33 Jun 1, 2010
What a Mexican mess has been made in America. Illegal crossing bringing disease and illegal identification. How dare Calderone criticize Americans for not wanting 20 millian illegals in their country. +

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Poe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House makes aggressive legal push on immi... Mar '15 ronnie 3
News GOP lawmaker says Obama will lose immigration a... Mar '15 wild child 26
News GOP rep: Obama 'trying to rush' judge on immigr... Mar '15 wild child 5
News House passes $42.3B homeland security funding bill (Jun '11) Feb '15 ron 28
News Deported twice, but back in US again Feb '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Kidnapping and Extortion Bring Massive Revenue ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Read Brooks Conuty 3
News 'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Here Is One 788
More from around the web