Border Patrol Agent Persecuted - The ...

Border Patrol Agent Persecuted - The Legend of Johnny Sutton Lives On...

There are 2 comments on the www.texasgopvote.com story from Nov 19, 2011, titled Border Patrol Agent Persecuted - The Legend of Johnny Sutton Lives On.... In it, www.texasgopvote.com reports that:

When my good friend, Gary Brugman, called me a couple of months ago to tell me that the reign of terror against US Border Patrol Agents by now formerly (thankfully) US Attorney Johnny Sutton was not yet over, I was stunned. It seems that Mr. Sutton had to kick one more border patrol agent in the teeth on his way out the door.

For those not up to speed, US Attorney Sutton (aka Johnny Satin) made a habit during his tenure as the US Attorney for the Western District of Texas, of persecuting US Border Patrol agents for doing their jobs while rewarding drug dealers with get out of jail free cards and US visas. The most famous of these cases involved US Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. One of the best things that happened when Barrack Obama took office was, Johnny Sutton was replaced. Ramos and Compean were finally released after then President George W. Bush reluctantly commuted their sentences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.texasgopvote.com.

ima

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 20, 2011
We haven't heard the last, from the justice dept. he will probably run for president! Bet he benefited big time persequting our BP. Payouts possibly even by Calderon.
What

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 20, 2011
You could be correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Poe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US House passes bill allowing 9/11 victims to s... Sep '16 Synque 43
News New law to punish countries for not taking back... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Death on 2 Legs 1
News Jamie Leigh Jones Wins the Suzanne McDaniel Pub... (Apr '08) Jun '16 adel ghazi ali 2
News This Bill Could Make More Kids Obese - and No O... (Apr '16) May '16 Three Rounds 2
News Heimlich rescues choking Texas congressman (Jun '13) May '16 Half It All 10
News Kleberg District Attorney Hoping for Stronger B... (Apr '16) Apr '16 wild child 1
News Keystone XL: Not dead yet? (Nov '15) Dec '15 OilRigger 28
More from around the web