House votes to block EPA's global war...

House votes to block EPA's global warming power

There are 6 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Feb 18, 2011, titled House votes to block EPA's global warming power. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The Republican-controlled House has voted to block the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating greenhouse gases that scientists say cause global warming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

bronck burger

Fair Lawn, NJ

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Finally some good has been done. THE FIRST STEP IN STOPPING THESE HUMPS FROM RUINING AMERICA.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Hard to believe there was ever a time before the US Republican Party was a wholly owned subsidiary of the energy industry.
I AM DIGITAP

Fair Oaks, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Hard to believe how swiftly it became crystal clear the entire FAKED WARMING SCAM was nothing but FRAUD

and the FAKED MATH became an object of NEVER ENDING HILARITY to EVERYONE who SPITS in an END-of-the-WORLDER'S

FACE.

You're as STUPID and EVIL as the PEOPLE who ORIGINALLY PERPETRATED this S.C.A.M.

Just another third rate nobody, hoping for the end of the world so you don't have to go ahead and do something with that miserable, nihilistic life of yours.

Well TOO BAD, HICK, your PROBLEMS aren't SOLVED from a bunch of FRAUDS TELLING YOU that

the END was NEAR.

TOO bad for YOU

but GOOD for the CORPORATIONS i have STOCK IN because it means we can keep working you, till you drop; then replace you with another salavering animal that represents itself as human

when in fact it's just a liberal.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#4 Feb 19, 2011
And your proof that the US Republican Party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the energy industry is??? After all I could make a claim that the US Democratic Party was hijacked from the common man by liberals and enviromentalist. After all I have far more proof than you do.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#5 Feb 19, 2011
Don't get me started. Not that any evidence will change your mind, but here's the truth:

The Republican Party dove into bed with the oil industry with the election of Reagan, after the Iranian Revolution became the fulcrum for all geopolitics. Reagan and leading Republicans struck a deal with the Saudis; if you invest in American stocks and bonds, we'll never turn our backs on you as Carter did the Shah. We'll arm you to the teeth. Just keep your dictatorial oppression out of public view, make sure American oil services companies always have a place in Gulf production, and keep those petrodollars coming back our way.

The Republican Party has never stopped that cozy whoring since. The Bush years were the apogee: not only were the president and veep former oil company ceos, but oil company top managers and directors accounted for most of the cabinet, while Congress was run by the Texas Oil Mafia: DeLay, Armey, Cornyn, Barton, all the rest. We can thank those assholes for the Enron disaster, the Iraq debacle and the long ignorance of human rights that led Saudi rebels to attack the US itself.

Now we can thank them as well for putting the entire biosphere at risk. In that sense, they've done more damage than bin Laden ever will. And, behind it all, the power of energy industry money runs like a greasy river.

Whores. Bastards. Liars. Hypocrites. Murdering, power worshipping scum. That's the Republican leadership for you.

http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.p...

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/347/oil-politics...

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#6 Feb 20, 2011
Evidence would change my mind if you had any. That is the entire point, that you don;t have anything but opinions and opinions are and never will be evidence since by thier very nature are biased. If you can say the Republicans were cozing up to oil companies then many could say that the democrats have moved away from the average perosn and are cozing up to the most radical of the liberal elements. The ones who have commited acts of violence to advance thier agenda.

You complain that Bush's cabinet were oil people yet Obama's cabinet has far less savory people in it. He was trying to put people who are known terrorist in his yet I hear not one word of complaint that he is putting people who tried to kill others.

You claim that they have put the entire biosphere at risk when the fact is that we know so little about the biosphere. There are parts of the oceans that they are still discovering new mountains in and new life on. Nor do we understand but a megar part of that biosphere any more than cavemen understood how fire worked.

Your arguments are ones I have heard in the past. Usally from those pushing wind and solar looking for someone to blame because they do not want to fact the real truth about thier pet projects. It is also like many of those who tried to claim that Bush lied when asked for evidence all they have is slogans and claims with no evidence. Whne they try to fire back that nothing was ever found they are speechless when shown evidnce that three hundred tons of chemical weapons were found.

You whine about the Republicans becoming whores when the democrats have been doing it for just as long if not longer. The onlyt difference is the republicans have far more respect for themselves since they change far more for what they are selling than the democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Poe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New 'Blue Lives Matter' laws raise concerns amo... Jun '17 FormerParatrooper 88
News Blaming conservatives, Trump signals new openne... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Julios lottery ti... 50
News US House passes bill allowing 9/11 victims to s... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Synque 43
News New law to punish countries for not taking back... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Death on 2 Legs 1
News Jamie Leigh Jones Wins the Suzanne McDaniel Pub... (Apr '08) Jun '16 adel ghazi ali 2
News This Bill Could Make More Kids Obese - and No O... (Apr '16) May '16 Three Rounds 2
News Heimlich rescues choking Texas congressman (Jun '13) May '16 Half It All 10
More from around the web