John Culberson says he 'will not rest' until Mexican border is secured

Jun 2, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: blog.chron.com

Following a Houston police officer’s death at the hands of an illegal immigrant, Rep. John Culberson, R-Houston, vowed to secure the nation’s southern border.

In a one-minute floor speech on Tuesday, Culberson attributed problems with gangs, violence, drugs and guns to illegal immigration.

“I will not rest, the Texas delegation will not rest, until the southern border is secure to protect the people of Texas (and) the people of this nation,” he said.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2011
American Eagle

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

I wished all of the politicians thought like this. OUR country should always come first, and the safety of OUR countries citizens comes before any 3rd world country's poor.
Speeders Kill Kids

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

American Eagle wrote:
I wished all of the politicians thought like this. OUR country should always come first, and the safety of OUR countries citizens comes before any 3rd world country's poor.
Dream on. The politicians collect huge bribes from companies like walmart in exchange for letting illegals invade. Elections don't work because both parties support the illegals.
Proudnativist

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

It would seem obvious to everyone by now that the only way to actually secure the border would be to replace marxist communist progressive democrats and RINO republicans who WON'T secure the border with Tea Party candidates who WILL secure the border. Tea Party candidates will make specific verifiable pledges to secure the border and for which they will be held accountable for.
American Eagle

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on. The politicians collect huge bribes from companies like walmart in exchange for letting illegals invade. Elections don't work because both parties support the illegals.
You forgot the cartel. It would be interesting to find out which politicians are in the cartels pockets and how much they are getting paid. I am talking about ALL the cartels from several countries. I know it's a dream, but Americans have to have some kind of hope that things will turn around and the pandering will no longer exist.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Arizona's Out Of Control Border !!!

&fe ature=related

The Five Most Crime-Ridden U.S. Judicial Districts Are All on the Mexican
Border

When measured by the number of criminal defendants charged with federal
crimes by U.S. attorneys, the top five U.S. judicial districts for fiscal
2009 were all on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Read full story below:

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/article/70489

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••