National Guard deployment may be exte...

National Guard deployment may be extended

There are 11 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 2, 2011, titled National Guard deployment may be extended. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A nervous man with a duffle bag of marijuana. A pack of snorting feral pigs. A woman holding a child's hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Mr-DElpaso

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2011
Here is a idea that don't make sense. Let the National Gaurds go home. And bring the 100,000 troops from Afghanistan home to protect the borders that way they can all be happy and home with their famlies.
james russell ret

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Atleast these troops don't have to go to Afghanistan or Iraq. But I agree. Bring the troops back home and put them on the border from Brownsville to 100 miles west of Yuma.
Bobby

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 2, 2011
james russell ret wrote:
Atleast these troops don't have to go to Afghanistan or Iraq. But I agree. Bring the troops back home and put them on the border from Brownsville to 100 miles west of Yuma.
Get a life retard - your posts are stupid and numerous - you do not know it all - you post everywhere. Get a web site. Go plant a garden. Do something constructive. Go clean out your garage. Paint your house or something.
james russell ret

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2011
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life retard - your posts are stupid and numerous - you do not know it all - you post everywhere. Get a web site. Go plant a garden. Do something constructive. Go clean out your garage. Paint your house or something.
Bobby what war did you serve in for the United States? Isn't it time for our troops to come home and really serve their country? Why do you care what I post. I have the time so I play the devil's advocate sometimes. Do you hate that? TOO DAMNEDBAD
SPEARCHUCKER EL MAYATE

Belton, TX

#5 Jun 2, 2011
i was served with the 40th div. starburst div.of the california national guard.i did that job for about 9 mo. at first we were not allowed weapons, but after the mexican ARMY SHOOT IN THE AIR so that keep our heads down and the illegals and the drug runners knew we were paper tigers, no power of arrest for the illegal, you must render aid to the illegals you could not ask the status ( lets see a few mile from the border10-30 males female and young kids) would rush past us we would report to border patrol so under staffed sometime they would get them and sometime not.the guard on the border is a dog and pony show to make border states think the goverment was doing something the guys need that guard check to live it is good pay ,hell as a sgt i made about 4 grand per mo. but the guard is not allowed to do jack it is to make obama look good.
EXOCTIC JUNGLE SOUNDS

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2011
SPEARCHUCKER EL MAYATE wrote:
i was served with the 40th div. starburst div.of the california national guard.i did that job for about 9 mo. at first we were not allowed weapons, but after the mexican ARMY SHOOT IN THE AIR so that keep our heads down and the illegals and the drug runners knew we were paper tigers, no power of arrest for the illegal, you must render aid to the illegals you could not ask the status ( lets see a few mile from the border10-30 males female and young kids) would rush past us we would report to border patrol so under staffed sometime they would get them and sometime not.the guard on the border is a dog and pony show to make border states think the goverment was doing something the guys need that guard check to live it is good pay ,hell as a sgt i made about 4 grand per mo. but the guard is not allowed to do jack it is to make obama look good.
maaaacaaaa maaaacaaaaa maaacaaa eeeeeeK eeeek eeeek ooooK oooooK oooook hoook hooook hooook hooookhooook maaaacaaaa maaacaaa maaacaaa wooop woooop wooooop wooooop wooooop woooop woooop maaacaaaa eeeeeek ooook ooook ooook hooook hoook hoooook hooook!!!!! WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT ???
Puppetmaster

Poway, CA

#7 Jun 2, 2011
EXOCTIC JUNGLE SOUNDS wrote:
<quoted text>
maaaacaaaa maaaacaaaaa maaacaaa eeeeeeK eeeek eeeek ooooK oooooK oooook hoook hooook hooook hooookhooook maaaacaaaa maaacaaa maaacaaa wooop woooop wooooop wooooop wooooop woooop woooop maaacaaaa eeeeeek ooook ooook ooook hooook hoook hoooook hooook!!!!! WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT ???
OMG!!! That is hilarious...
Puppetmaster

Poway, CA

#9 Jun 2, 2011
sterco wrote:
<quoted text> Not as hilarious and as ridicoulous as you are MORON!!!
What is wrong Jane? Your parents decide to divorce and remarry outside the family?
Puppetmaster

Poway, CA

#17 Jun 3, 2011
sterco wrote:
<quoted text> Whats wrong greazer your leeetle sister marry and take away your free sex? Your dad the donkey give you a good kick in the greazer ****? Your momma did a good job with the donkey in TJ!!! You look just like him.
They Feds visit you yet inbred? The reason you are so dumb is generations of your relatives inbreeding. Admit it, your mother and father are brother and sister.
Puppetmaster

Poway, CA

#18 Jun 3, 2011
sterco wrote:
<quoted text> Whats wrong greazer your leeetle sister marry and take away your free sex? Your dad the donkey give you a good kick in the greazer ****? Your momma did a good job with the donkey in TJ!!! You look just like him.
One more think, is it true you inbreds are 90% homosexual? That is the rumor.
Puppetmaster

Poway, CA

#19 Jun 3, 2011
sterco wrote:
<quoted text> I will retaliate in spades for this ****... RICO **** RICAN!!! ALL BETS ARE OFF YOU COKSUKER!!! GONNA BE LOTS OF ON MY END Tan prick!!!
Another threat! Is that all you trailer trash cowards do is threaten people behind the safety of a computer? I bet I can describe your father. Fat, mullet haircut, arrest for domestic violence and stupid. Generations of ignorant trailer trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Poe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New 'Blue Lives Matter' laws raise concerns amo... Jun '17 FormerParatrooper 88
News Blaming conservatives, Trump signals new openne... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Julios lottery ti... 50
News US House passes bill allowing 9/11 victims to s... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Synque 43
News New law to punish countries for not taking back... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Death on 2 Legs 1
News Jamie Leigh Jones Wins the Suzanne McDaniel Pub... (Apr '08) Jun '16 adel ghazi ali 2
News This Bill Could Make More Kids Obese - and No O... (Apr '16) May '16 Three Rounds 2
News Heimlich rescues choking Texas congressman (Jun '13) May '16 Half It All 10
More from around the web