Democratic US Rep. Baldwin joins Wis....

Democratic US Rep. Baldwin joins Wis. Senate race

There are 5 comments on the FOX6Now.com story from Sep 6, 2011, titled Democratic US Rep. Baldwin joins Wis. Senate race. In it, FOX6Now.com reports that:

Democratic Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin is entering the race for Wisconsin's U.S. Senate seat being vacated by retiring Democrat Herb Kohl .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX6Now.com.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 6, 2011
Like America needs another dumbbell democRat douchebag to make things worse and worse.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#3 Sep 6, 2011
ROTFLMAO--the best and the brightest the liberals have to offer. I can hardly wait. She is a disgrace to all of us women in Wisconsin. Shared Sacrifice Balwin. WTH.
Dan USA

Muskego, WI

#5 Sep 6, 2011
She keeps winning elections because she does a good job. I'm a conservative from Wisconsin. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize talent. And my advise to the upset Wisconsin women is "Shut up and lose weight."

Since: Nov 08

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
What a choice one version of liberalism vs another version of liberalism. Each using the unions a subdividion of the democratic party in their campaigns.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#7 Sep 9, 2011
Dan USA wrote:
She keeps winning elections because she does a good job. I'm a conservative from Wisconsin. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize talent. And my advise to the upset Wisconsin women is "Shut up and lose weight."
Why do you think all Wisconsin women are fat? LOL-you are no conservative-this woman is as liberal as they come. WTH. And she is gay besides-that's fits in great with 'your conservative' values. OMG. Baldwin is the definition of a tax-and-spend Madison liberal who backed "Obamacare." Yeah you are a conservative alright-LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tammy Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett Shreds Sheriff Davi... Tue Truth is Best 4
News Sen. Duckworth to headline Wisconsin Democratic... Apr 20 BHM5267 1
News Right Wing Group Attempts to Draft Sheriff Clar... Feb '17 Williammorgananti... 2
News Democratic Class of 2018 Key to Gorsuch Supreme... Feb '17 Captain Yesterday 3
News Wisconsin Dems Slam Trump Backers (Oct '16) Jan '17 Brian 79
News U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Renews Call for Inve... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA Today 1
News Clinton stresses Democratic credentials in Wisc... (Apr '16) Apr '16 ClintoNAFTANoJOBS 1
More from around the web