Chicago teen accused of impersonating...

Chicago teen accused of impersonating cop _ again

There are 15 comments on the WZVN-TV Fort Myers story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Chicago teen accused of impersonating cop _ again. In it, WZVN-TV Fort Myers reports that:

The owner of a natural gas drilling rig aflame off of Louisiana's coast said preparations were under way for the possible drilling of a relief well to divert gas from the site and bring the well under control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZVN-TV Fort Myers.

bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#1 Jul 25, 2013
OMG! It's as if the son Obama never had and Zimmerman were one person! Black and out playing "cop"!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 Jul 26, 2013
This was just a little boy that wanted to dress up as a policeman. A bunch of kracker cops stormed in and stopped him, for no reason other than he's black. Wait until Al Sharpton hears about this.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Jul 26, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
RACISM
He is an innocent teen who never did anything wrong. Just ask his momma and former Crips gang member father. If you can find his father, he left the mother he knocked up before the kid was born. But other than that he was raised in such a loving family, and he was always such a good student in school. Never causing any trouble.
And of course, blacks NEVER do anything wrong and if they do it's because white people MADE them do it through 'oppression'.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Five straight right wing racist posts...but America doesn't have a race problem, folks, honest! After all, we have a BLACK PRESIDENT!
Carlos Danger

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2013
chisholm wrote:
Five straight right wing racist posts...but America doesn't have a race problem, folks, honest! After all, we have a BLACK PRESIDENT!
You need to calm down, wingnut. Perhaps a tweet of my wee-wee would help you relax? Don't get all right-wing uptight and homophobic on me now!
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Jul 26, 2013
chisholm wrote:
We meet again dickhead.

And again, you make these statements without ANY facts proving otherwise.

It isn't 'racist' if it's the truth.

The Left Coast

#12 Jul 26, 2013
chisholm wrote:
Actually if you use the liberal progressive 'Zimmerman method' to determine race, Obama is really White.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 26, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see how long it takes before Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson start claiming this is a case of race discrimination. But of course you'll keep blaming Whitey.
Well, if Bellowing, Eighth, Rusty, you, and Who are all white, then yes - I blame you for posting racist stuff.

But make yourself feel better, blame it in the eeeevil Al and Jesse..:)
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 26, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if you use the liberal progressive 'Zimmerman method' to determine race, Obama is really White.
In fact it's the far right who've taken Zimmerman to their bosom and declared him an honorary white guy. Viewing Hispanics as a separate race was always a little iffy, anyway..

(the Spanish are Europeans, you know)
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
We meet again dickhead.
And again, you make these statements without ANY facts proving otherwise.
It isn't 'racist' if it's the truth.
Which post or posts would you identify as "the truth," and what documentation can you offer?

Every single post involved race-baiting or abusive generalizations about black Americans, I would call that "racist." And yes, that's very much my opinion.

You'll have to live with that, I guess..
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Jul 26, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Which post or posts would you identify as "the truth," and what documentation can you offer?
Every single post involved race-baiting or abusive generalizations about black Americans, I would call that "racist." And yes, that's very much my opinion.
So are you saying that blacks DON'T claim 'white oppression' is responsible for they're bad behavior?

Aren't you also 'generalizing' by calling all of us 'racists' just because our opinions don't agree with yours?

GFY.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Jul 26, 2013
chisholm wrote:
Obama has inadvertently widened the racial gap by assuming white racists were human and open to reasonable discussion. Instead his presidency has succeeded in rousting these vermin out of the woodwork. It's a hard lesson but I hope our president has learned it. Obama is a well-meaning man who must take off the rose-colored glasses and recognize white racism for the evil it is.

There is much talk about needing a "national conversation" about race. I don't think that will do it. I think what we need is people of good will, black and white, to join in social gatherings, where people can get to know one another, and recognize each other's humanity. Each group might even learn something. At least it might be a start. Whatever our differences, they are far outweighed by our similarities. If we are to narrow this ugly racial divide, we must all learn to recognize this in one another.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Obama has made race relations so much worse. MLK wanted Black men to be judged on merit not skin color. Now they get in schools and jobs with Affirmitive Action, never mind that most are dumber than rocks.
Liberals R Defective

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jul 26, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Poser. You sound like a twenty something college girl, or a gay art student. No difference. Your definitely not an authentic negro.

The Left Coast

#21 Jul 27, 2013
Obama's actions align closer with Sharpton than to MLK. Even Larry sees that Obama has done nothing to bring the country together and has in fact widened the racial gap. One of many promises not kept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans embrace building of Mexico border w... Jan 6 Quirky 3
News Trump has always had a soft heart for illegal i... Dec '16 Wildchild 3
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... (May '15) Nov '16 Senior Moment 72
News Ted Cruz in Iowa: - I'm Here Campaigning for Do... Nov '16 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party (Oct '13) Oct '16 My daughters shame 2,201
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Oct '16 Gloria Alreds Cane 78
News Steve King: Putin has been more of a leader tha... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 2
More from around the web