The Displacement of American Workers by ILLEGALS

Dec 9, 2011 Full story: oneoldvet.com 1,302

Illegal Immigration is vastly becoming a war of-THEM and US-which is an invasion of people who came here to steal jobs, with the collusion of nationwide businesses.

Full Story
First Prev
of 66
Next Last
Tsk245

Roseville, CA

#1606 Aug 28, 2012
Priapus wrote:
Indeed that is the case. I grew up in Pearsall, Texas. As a tween and then teen like majority of my peers I picked watermelons and peanuts in the fields 14 plus hours a day in the heat. The pay was $3.35 and hour, the min wage then. Around 1982 illegals started to show up and by the next harvest time NO jobs were available to Americans in the fields as the illegals had them all and were doing it for $1.00 an hour.
Withing 2 years the schools and hospitals had to be expanded, welfare office was built, public housing started, and of course property taxes and crime went up.
Same thing with tree planting. The illegals came in, worked for less, and were so awful to work with, that Americans stopped planting.
pug

Justice, IL

#1607 Aug 28, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
Illegals working US jobs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2ue6wjPu6K8XX
Just scratching the surface

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 15 hr Cat74 22
Jon Stewart slams Trump, Palin speeches. Is a b... Jan 29 TeaBagging for Am... 12
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam Jan 29 serfs up 109
Everybody Hates The Iowa Caucuses Jan 28 Really 1
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... Jan 28 Huey 56
Palin receives plaudits from pro-Hillary Clinto... Jan 28 Le Duped 1
GOP presidential candidates face delicate balan... Jan 26 Le Duped 40
More from around the web